Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekend Recap

Another Monday, another low key weekend recap.

Friday night I caught up on some shows I had DVR'd...feels like they are never ending!  I know I say that now, and then once all the shows go on hiatus, I will be missing having so much to watch!

I did a little shopping on Saturday, because I needed to make a return.  Unfortunately, none of the things I specifically wanted were in the store.  I feel like that always seems to happen - I can go find things when I am just looking, but when I go for a specific item, the store doesn't seem to have it!  I did order this super cute striped tee online when I got home, though.  And I order this to wear under all my cute summer tanks and dresses.  It comes highly recommended, so I am excited to receive it.  I walked to the library to pick up some new books - it was absolutely gorgeous all weekend!  The library is really close to a park, and they just redid part to include a veterans memorial.  I think it turned out so well!



Sunday was another lazy day.  I got other for a walk - what a difference a week makes.  Last weekend was all rain, and this weekend was sunshine and blue skies!  I am ending the weekend with a movie - The Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - hopefully it's as good as the first one!



Linking up with Biana.




19 comments:

  1. I love that shirt!! And what did you get at the library?!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to order that super cute striped top, but it was sold out in my size!! Boo! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how much time you spent outdoors this weekend - that is awesome! Unfortunately our weather was on the rainy side but I'm hoping it'll change for us this coming weekend! Happy Monday girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. That striped tee is so cute-I love it! Sounds like a great low key weekend, we all need more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That striped bell sleeve top is so cute!! How awesome you can walk to the library! We had awesome weather Sat/Sun too, it was much needed after so much rain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like that always happens to me when I go to the store, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pretty sunshine! I ordered that Bobeau tee in the red, can't wait to get it! Hope you have a marvelous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice low key weekend. I can never find things in store either when I am looking for something. I think we switched weather because we had all rain and overcast this weekend. Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for all the outdoor time, and of course catch up with the DVR. I feel the same way, either overwhelmed with all the shows on it or missing them all when they go on hiatus. Cheers to a great week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when the weather is nice so you can be outside! I swear nothing is worse than having to be stuck indoors because of bad weather. We're planning on seeing Guardians of the Galaxy next weekend, and I seriously can't wait! I hope that it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like whatever I'm looking for is never in the store!! Or if I see it and want to find it online later onside then I never can!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My brother said that Guardians of the Galaxy was good! Hopefully you like it! Happy Monday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did you like Guardians of the Galaxy? I enjoyed it. I love that you can walk to your local library. I have a highway that prevents that. Also, that striped shirt is adorable! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily I have that ruffle sleeve top you ordered...it is like butter! I grabbed in the orangey color instead of stripes but it is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a really pretty park/memorial! Jared cannot wait to see the 2nd guaradians movie, but I am not quite as excited lol. Maybe I need to watch the first one again as a refresher.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Relaxing weekends re the best and even better when you have the options to go outside and enjoy the lovely weather. Sounds similar to my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just got a new library membership. I found a couple of books that were on my Amazon wishlist anyway. I like how the memorial turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful outside. I love having a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love that top, so cute!! That is a nice park! I wish we lived within walking distance of the parks in our town!! Glad you had a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete