Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Work Wear for the Week Vol. 3

It's that time of the month where I share a peek at what I am wearing this week!  


Earrings - Kendra Scott / Shoes - Calvin Klein

Earrings - Kendra Scott / Shoes - Calvin Klein

Necklace - Kendra Scott / Shoes - Calvin Klein

Earrings - Kendra Scott / Top - Express / Shoes - Calvin Klein

Necklace - Kendra Scott / Shoes - Calvin Klein

This week has been a crazy one when it comes to the weather.  80+ degrees on Monday, and now today it's like winter is back.  Luckily the temps rise again at the end of the week, hence the short sleeves.

For more of my work wear looks:

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Jenn and Jessi.


15 comments:

  1. I love the green top for Wednesday and the mustard top for Friday! I love bold solids!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute work outfits! The turquoise blouse is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot top from Tuesday! I'm always a huge fan of bright colors :-)
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute outfits! I love that mustard yellow short sleeved sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I especially love the first outfit. I am such a sucker for classics.

    Elizabeth | The Lovely Latte

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great outfits! I really love that emerald green top!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um yes! Love! Where's that first top from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great outfits. I love that dark green top, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty outfits! Loving your shoe collection <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. That polka dot top is suuuuuper cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all of your options and even more so that you have everything picked out for the week. I may need to try that instead of just the night before. That blue and gold polka dot top is so much fun! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  12. These outfits are so my style for work! The shoes look so comfortable too. I love Express portofino tops and probably have almost 10 colors by now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously always want to do a post like this after I see yours and then I forget lol. I love all your outfits, seriously you have the cutest style!

    ReplyDelete