Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday 8.26.15

Today is the last Wednesday of the month so it is time for What's Up Wednesday with Mix and Match Family, Pinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo.


What I'm eating this week...Lebanese Chicken and Rice.  This recipe was on the menu for Monday night and it really hit the spot.  Love me some chicken and rice.  

What I'm reminiscing about...last weekend in Indy.  I am ready to go back!

What I'm loving...the weather.  It has been nothing but gorgeous the past few days.  I am loving it!  Bring on fall!

What I've been up to...my mind blanks at this one.  I feel like there is so much, but I don't know where to start.  Life has just been a little busier than normal and although that is a good thing, I am ready for a slow down.

What I'm dreading...making a decision on buying a new car.  It has been put on the back burner due to a few different things, but in the next few weeks I hope to refocus on my search.  I am really excited for a new car, but the process is a bit overwhelming to me.

What I'm working on...getting back to my work outs.  The last few weeks were a little crazy.  My gym time was definitely inconsistent.  I am working on getting that back to normal!

What I'm excited about...freshly painted nails.  I came across Essie's Mod Square at Target last weekend.  


To me, it is the perfect pink.  I had just done my nails the day before I bought it, but have since repainted and am loving the new color!

What I'm watching...Don't be Tardy.  This show cracks me up.  Sometimes I just shake my head at the ridiculousness.  I am happy for Kim, though.  She seems like she has come so far since her days on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.  Her and Kroy are crazy in love, too, which is always a good thing to see.

What I'm listening to...Luke Bryan.  I cleaned out my car in case I decided to purchase a new one sometime soon, and came across my collection of Luke Bryan CD's.  

What I'm wearing...this dress in olive green.


I wore it out last weekend and loved it.  The dress is loose, but still flattering.  Perfect for those nights when you want to indulge! 

What I'm doing this weekend...spending some quality time with my favorites!

What I'm looking forward to next month...FALL!  Our coffee shop at work just added Spiced Pumpkin Lattes to the menu.  Although I am not a coffee drinker, I am ready for everything pumpkin-scented.

What else is new...meatless meals.  I am giving some thought to eating meat for only one meal a day.  From what I have read, it really can make you feel better to cut a little bit of meat out of your diet.  Any suggestions for meatless meals would be greatly appreciated!

What's up with you this Wednesday?! 


18 comments:

  1. Girl I love that dress! I love that nail color, such a great pink! Ugh we can help each other get back into working out, it is so hard!

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much yes here! Don't Be Tardy cracks me up and I am loving LB's new album!! Good luck buying a new car. I'm going to have to do that someday soon and every time I start to think about it/talk about it I stick my fingers in my ears and think "lalalalalalala NOPE" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in desperate need of a manicure and I love the new color you picked up! I watch that show too and she is just hilarious - however how different does she look this season!? xo, biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and the color is perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched Don't Be Tardy but her song Don't Be Tardy for the Party is hilarious. I love it. I love that dress too! I've seen it on a few blogs and it is just tempting me! Swing dresses are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for the Fall! I'm on the hunt for a new fall polish now! Love Kim, she's hysterical! Good luck with the car buying process :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that olive dress is so cute and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for fall!! I absolutely cannot wait!! I'm getting ready to go to Bath & Body Works and load up on pumpkin candles, soaps, lotions... everything! GIMME ALL THE PUMPKINS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I need to check my stash from last year and see if I have enough to get me through the season!

      Delete
  9. What a fabulous dress and oh so pretty finger nail polish! Fall my beloved Fall! Pulling out my decorations this weekend!!! Happy Wednesday beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to wait until Labor Day weekend for my decorations, but they may make an appearance soon than later!

      Delete
  10. I love Essie's Mod Square! Lebanese chicken sounds really tasty! Love the olive dress you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. I do a lot of meatless meals, eggplant Parm, marinated mushrooms and potatoes and veggie lasagna are some favs as well as black bean quesadillas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check those out! All sound super good to me!

      Delete
  12. It's been gorgeous down here too! Such a suprise since we don't usually get nice weather until like October...

    Love that nail polish color. Have to check it out, and that dress. I'm all about indulging and eating haha need that extra expansion room

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. The weather today is SO nice here – it’s completely made my day. Freshly painted nails can make you feel like a new lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need (or want haha) a new car but I'm dreading the process! I hate dealing with car salesmen even though I know it's their job. And we're watching Don't Be Tardy--looove that show!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for pumpkin season!! Good luck with the car search!

    ReplyDelete