Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Hap-pinning

I am linking up with Jessi and Jenn for What's Hap-pinning Wednesday!  This is a super fun link up where you can talk about what is happening in your life, what you are pinning lately or just anything really!


I am going to stick with what I am pinning lately.  I go through spurts with Pinterest where I pin a lot or I don't even look at it.  Sometimes there is just nothing better than relaxing and spending a little time pursuing Pinterest.


via 

My sister-in-law makes THE BEST molasses cookies.  These have me craving them so bad.  However, with the new baby on the way, I highly doubt she will be baking anytime soon.  I will have to give these a try myself!


via 

I am still lusting over bedroom pins.  This room looks sooo relaxing.  I love the softness of the white and creams.


via 

This is another bedroom I am loving...again, so neutral but has great texture so it doesn't look too plain.


via 

I am constantly looking for new lunch ideas.  Sometimes I can eat the same thing day after day, but other times I just need something new.  I love how this shows the different components of the lunch...you have your wrap, berries and something sweet.  Seems like the perfect lunch to me


via 

I have been growing my hair out for the last few years, but every time I see an adorable cut like this, it makes me consider going shorter.  I love being able to throw my hair up or braid it, so that is holding me back, but you never know.  It's just so dang cute!

What's Hap-pinning with you this Wednesday?!

19 comments:

  1. That lunch looks super tasty (plus it has guac and anything with guac is ok in my book haha). Those bedroom pins have me wanting to crawl back into bed and hide under those covers for a good nap! So pretty!
    And that haircut is adorable--I seriously love it!
    Thanks for linking up with us girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up. :) Swooning over these lovely bedrooms and wishing I had a freshly baked cookie for breakfast after seeing this "sweet" post! ;) Have a fabulous day, Emily! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect picks girl! If my bedroom was this pretty, I'd never leave it!! lol. I love putting my hair up too but I bet you'd look adorable with a short cut too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used to have shorter hair, but I always get the itch to grow it out after I cut it! My hair isn't as thick and wavy as the picture...so I am sure even if I tried, it wouldn't look as cute!

      Delete
  4. I love that cut - it's so fun! I have to say future home pins are always my favorite too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cut would look amazing on you, I say go for it! And those cookies look delish :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Pinterest! So many ideas for everything.

    Those rooms are so cozy but I always wonder, where is the clutter!? Haha is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of those little bento box style lunches! I am totally tempted to chop off my hair. But I always do that every few years, then grow it out. And I'm definitely chopping it off after the wedding. It's time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bedroom pins! I know what you mean about the food. I eat the same thing for weeks and then I go through a phase where I need some variety :) I chopped my hair off this summer and have loved it so far. I'll grow it back out through the winter but it's nice not having to spend so much time on my hair when it's so hot out right now!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I cut my hair and I miss throwing it up in a topknot so badly!!! Haha. Also, I go through pinning spurts the same way you do...recently it's been fall and bedroom decor! I just bought a white comforter, but unfortunately the walls in my new apartment are yellow, so I don't exactly have those beautiful neutral rooms above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am worried I would miss that so much, it is holding me back! My apartment is all beige which is nice, but I would love a nice gray color instead. :)

      Delete
  10. we're so much alike omgosh! I love that hair! love love!

    Linds @ not a mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO much good stuff here! I think we're on the same page with hair and those bedrooms are seriously dreamy! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those bedrooms are so peaceful! Love that haircut. I've been pinning hair ideas, too. I'm ready for a change, but like you mentioned, I like being able to throw it up in a pony tail when it's hot out. Decisions, Decisions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES!! I love finding new pins!! Those cookies sounds delish!! Molasses is just the definition of fall right??

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm got really hungry after reading this post. The cookies, though. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete