Friday, July 10, 2015

Five Friday Favorites 7.10.15

It's Friday!  You know what that means...I am linking up with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog for my Friday Favorites!


I am also linking up with A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday.

 
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  I am SO excited about this sale.  If you are a cardholder, you can access the sale now, otherwise you have to wait a week.  I suggest getting a card...the rewards are worth it!  Unfortunately part of my July goals was to not buy anything until I clean out my closet.  Looks like I had better get going if I want to take advantage of this sale!
 
Cupcakes.  I love cupcakes.  They are one of my favorite things to indulge in when I am looking for something sweet.  I am trying to eat healthier, so this was definitely a treat for me.  Have to love this St. Louis Cardinals themed cupcake from The Cup.  I grew up a Chicago fan, but now living in the St. Louis area, it is hard to escape Cardinal nation!
 
 
Weekend weather.  So far, the forecast is calling for NO RAIN!  That will be a such a nice change - I am really looking forward to it.  Granted, the dry weather comes with high temperatures and I am sure high humidity, but it will be a nice change from the rainy, gloomy weather we have been having lately.  Hopefully I can make it to the pool sometime this weekend to enjoy the weather, while keeping myself cool in the water!
 
Mushroom Burgers...although maybe I should just call them Onion Burgers?  I found this recipe on Mix and Match Mama.  I made this burger last night (sans mushrooms) and it was SO delicious.  The cheese is super yummy and the onion mixture is awesome.  It was very simple to make, but produces such great flavor. 
 
 
 
Tiny House Hunters.  Is anyone else fascinated by tiny houses?  I have been catching this show on and off on HGTV and really enjoy seeing all the different tiny homes.  Some of them look super spacious for being "tiny."  Half the time it makes me want to buy one and plop it down on a big piece of land.  On the other hand, some of the homes on this show make me wonder how anyone could live in place with no room.  Regardless, I think the concept of the tiny home is really neat.
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!   
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Loving the Nordstrom sale! I've got some closet cleaning out to do as well :) That cupcake looks amazing! I love Mix & Match Mama. Her blog & recipes are the best :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try more of her burger recipes! I have already started my wishlist for the sale items...now just need to get on cleaning out my closet!

      Delete
  2. I love me some Mix & Match Mama recipes! I've been wanting to try this recipe, so I'm glad to see that it didn't disappoint! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That burger looks delicious! Tiny houses fascinate me, even though I'd never be able to live in one! I didn't know HGTV had this show! I should find it and record it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh what I would do for those pointy toe leopard prints!!

    ReplyDelete