Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What I'm Wearing...On My Nails

I may or may not have a nail polish problem...
 
 
 


I have all these nail polishes, but I usually gravitate to wearing just a few of them.  My nail polish collection has definitely evolved throughout the years...I went from painting my nails all different colors you can imagine, to more neutrals and pinks/red/purples (with a few others thrown in there).  It is funny because when I was younger, I used to think my mom had more "boring" colors of polish.  Now we have a bunch of the same colors - what can I say, I am definitely my mother's daughter! 

I usually stick to a more neutral color on my fingers, and then do something more fun on my toes.  Right now, I am loving these two Essie colors - Cute As A Button and Sand Tropez

 
The Cute As A Button is a great coral color, which is perfect for the warmer weather. Sand Tropez is a great biege neutral. One of the problems I find with certain neutrals is that they are a little more sheer and don't cover as well. This one has great coverage and is perfect for any time of the year.
 
I came across these ecards as I was thinking about this post and had to share...because honestly, who doesn't love a good ecard?!  Especially since these are SO true!
 
 
 
 
What are some of the nail polishes you are loving these days?  I love getting recommendations from others and trying new colors!
 

2 comments:

  1. Ok...I WANT to want to love nail polish, but I'm so bad at painting my nails! How do you do it well? Is it just practice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A steady hand definitely helps, as well as just taking your time. And not having too much polish on the brush!

      Delete