Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crockpot Mediterranean Pork Chops

These pork chops are delicious and SO easy to make.  Because you cook these in the crockpot, this meal is the perfect dish for any time of year...great in the summer when you don't want to heat the kitchen up, and equally great in the cooler weather when you want to come home to a cozy meal.  I like to pair these pork chops with rice, but they would be as good with just about anything!

 
Crockpot Mediterranean Pork Chops
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cups water*
2 chicken bouillon cubes*
4 cloves garlic
2 Tablespoons paprika
2 Tablespoons poultry seasoning
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons dried basil
4 boneless pork chops
 
 
Place pork chops in crockpot.  Whisk all other ingredients together in a medium size bowl.  Pour mixture over the pork chops in the crockpot.  Cook on low for 8 hours.
 
How easy is that?! 
 
Like I mentioned above, I like to eat these pork chops on top of a bed of rice.  I think they would be just as tasty with a side of these potatoes and these brussel sprouts.  Enjoy!
 
*can use 2 cups chicken broth instead of the water and bouillon cubes


2 comments:

  1. Yum! I will definitely have to use your recipe next time we make porkchops. I hate just frying them up in a pan because they get too tough for my liking. This sounds delicious though, and I love ANY reason to use my crockpot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are definitely moist and tender...you can just use your fork to break them into pieces. You will have to let me know what you think when you get around to making them!!

      Delete