Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Binge-Worthy Shows

This weekend was the perfect weekend to start a new TV series.  It was rainy on and off all weekend, which to me just screams sitting on the couch, indulging in some serious television time.

I am definitely guilty of getting hooked on a series and watching it from beginning to end without wanting to watch anything else.  Some people get bored or burnt out on the same show, but I get sucked into the story and cannot stop watching!  I have done this with quite a few series, so I thought I would share my favorites below (in no particular order).

1. Sex and the City.  I have watched this show over and over.  I received all the seasons as a gift from a friend back in college and I just LOVE it.  I watched them all back then, and decided this past weekend was the perfect time to start from the beginning.  I am already working my way through season three!

2.  Friday Night Lights


If you have not seen this show yet...go buy the box set NOW.  It is truly one of my very favorite shows, EVER.  I watched this last year and it is just so, so, so good.  You literally get addicted!  You will want to be Tami Taylor (Connie Britton never disappoints) and you will want to be married to Coach Taylor.  The show sucks you in and then leaves you so very sad when it is over because you just want more!  Definitely a must-see. 

3.  Chuck.  I had never heard of this show, but I REALLY enjoyed watching.  It is definitely a different show, but in such a good way.  The main character is a really smart but underachieving guy who gets a computer with CIA/NSA secrets stuck in his head.  There is a ton of action and some very interesting plot twists.  It will make you laugh and even cry sometimes.  Like Friday Night Lights, it really makes you wish there were more than just five seasons.

Definitely check these shows out - let me know what you think!  Happy TV watching!        


No comments:

Post a Comment