Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Favorite Face Mask

In the past year or so, I have been getting more and more into beauty products.  It is so fun to try new things and see what works, and what doesn't.  Unfortunately, I have always had a little contention with my face.  When I was younger, I had some crazy acne.  Luckily, after lots of time spent at the dermatologist and on medication, my face cleared up.  Thank goodness!  However, I always felt there was room for improvement when it came to my skin, especially my pores.  Due to my acne growing up, I was always nervous to try new things, not wanting something to mess with my sensitive skin.  This past year, though, I have gotten brave.

I always wanted to try one of the GlamGlow masks I have heard so much about.  However, price tag made me a little hesitant.  I did not want to spend that much on something if I wasn't going to see the results I wanted. 

Enter Kiehl's Since 1851 'Rare Earth' Deep Pore Cleansing Masque.



I was looking online one day at other Kiehl's products when I came across this one.  It sounded something I would be interested in, but I wanted to know more so I checked out the reviews.  ALL great reviews!  Between that and the price tag, I was sold.  I picked it up next time I was at the store and have been loving it ever since!

The first time I used it, I was told my face "glowed" and my skin looked great.  I try to use it at least once a week, if not two.  I let it sit for 15 minutes (the instructions say about 10 minutes). After the 15 minutes pass, I gently wipe it off with a damp wash cloth and am good to go!  My face feels so smooth and looks so healthy and clean after I use this.  I am still working on my first container, which has lasted me somewhere between 5-6 months.  Needless to say, you get your money's worth. 

So there you go, my favorite face mask.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment