Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Still On Vacation Time...

Hey all!  I got back home last night from my family vacation to Michigan.  I had big plans to post a recap of the last four days, but that just didn't get done.  Instead, I will share with you a lake pic and recap the trip sometime next week.


Also, don't forget about the Girl Chat link up for tomorrow.  The girls and I would love for you to link up with us and share what you would do with one million dollars!

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

13 comments:

  1. So fun! I love michigan, we head up there on Tuesday and I can't wait! Which part were you at? So glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - can't wait to hear about it! I've never been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read about your trip!!! Enjoy your day today!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! Hope you had a great trip-can't wait to read your recap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That view is GORGEOUS!!! Hopefully the post-vacation blues aren't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear all about it!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy catching up - sometimes it's nicest to just stay unplugged and relax, catch up, get life back in order right when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had the best trip! I've heard Michigan is beautiful and can't wait to hear more about your time. Looking forward to our link up tomorrow :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty... look at that sunset! I hope you had a great trip. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't blame you for still being on vacation mode! I hope that it's not too hard getting back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had so much fun! Were you in New Buffalo?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im sure you had the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo pretty. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete