Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Work Wear for the Week Vol. 6

Here is a look at what I am wearing this week.  

Monday:  This top is super old, but I still love the mint and white polka dots.  
Cardigan: Loft (similar 3/4 length) | Top (old): Macy's | Cropped Pants: Loft (similar) | Heels: Calvin Klein | Earrings: Kendra Scott (Dani Earrings)

Tuesday: I keep going more and more for thin sweaters tucked in - it's my new favorite look!
Sweater: The Limited | Cropped Pants: Loft (similar) | Heels: Calvin Klein | Earrings: Kendra Scott (Dani Earrings) | Belt (old): Express

Wednesday:  A dress is always my go-to when I don't want to think too much about putting together a whole outfit.
Dress: Tahari | Heels: Calvin Klein | Earrings: Kendra Scott (Dani Earrings)| Necklace: Kendra Scott (Rayne Necklace)

Thursday:  Can't beat that classic combo of red and blue - especially in the summer.
Top: The Limited | Pants: The Limited | Heels: Calvin Klein | Earrings: Kendra Scott (Dani Earrings) | Necklace: Kendra Scott (Zuly Necklace)

Friday:  It's a short week for me, so no 'work' outfit for Friday!


For more of my work wear looks:

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

16 comments:

  1. Your workwear is so cute! Love the color you throw in! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mint top!!! And tucked in thin sweaters is such a good look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold colors! You should pull a Kim K and do a monochromatic look one day!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killin' it at work (currently I have white capris and a silk navy top - so boring) I love hat mustard/yellowish sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love that dress! So cute Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these looks but the last one is definitely my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great when a super old piece is still one of your favs? LOVING that mint polka dot top <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love those mint and white polka dots! You have such a great wardrobe lady! I always love everything you wear... you're so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pop of color from the polka dot top-- and I love the short sleeve sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can never get enough mint either! And I love how easy dresses are in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit combinations. All classic with color. Perfect year round!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, can you be my personal stylist? ;) I always love your work outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the red and blue outfit with the KS accessories! Really cute outfits for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those heels look super comfy! Love these outfits for work.

    ReplyDelete