Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Three Things Survey

Today you are going to get to know a bit more about me!  Erica @ Whimsical September shared this 'three things' survey she had come across on a friend's blog and when I read it, I knew it was something I wanted to partake in as well.

Three things I'd never give up
Carbs
Books
Mascara

Three favorite vegetables
Red peppers
Cucumbers
Brussels sprouts

Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end
Pretty Little Liars
Fixer Upper
Teen Mom (both OG and 2...all since 16 & Pregnant)
I know these are all shows still going, but I haven't missed an episode!  I am sure there are others that are no longer, but for the life of me I couldn't think of any.  

Three place I want to visit inside the US
Boston
DC
New Orleans
The list goes on, but those were the ones I thought of off the top of my head!

Three place I want to visit outside the US

Italy
Ireland
France
Again - the list goes on and on!

Three things I always have with me
Chapstick
Sunglasses (my eyes are super sensitive!)
My phone
I type all these things with a grain of salt, because I am super forgetful, and odds are I forget one or all of these things at different times.

Three things that are always in my car
Sunglasses
Water
Blanket

Three most recent calls were from / to

My best friend
My brother
My sister in law

Three most often used makeup products
Mascara
Eyebrow gel / powder
Chapstick

Three things that make me laugh
My nephew - he is such a ham!
Corny jokes - the cheesier the better!
When someone else is cracking up at themselves - it makes me laugh at them just as hard!

Three things that make me cry

Let's be real - everything makes me cry!  I was very stoic until after I graduated college and then I feel like since I have cried at the drop of a dime.  Whether it be a sweet, happy story or a sad, tradegic story, they all get me!

Linking up with Erika, AshleyLindsay and Whitney.


19 comments:

  1. this is great! I am going to write this down to do in the near future. I love PLL and have watched from beginning to end as well..dying to know who AD is!! I cry over everything..commercials included haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe we've come to the end of PLL?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this-what a fun way to learn a lot in a little time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this survey, I started it in my drafts folder but need to get around to finishing it at some point. I don't think I'd ever give up books either-- and mascara is definitely my favorite beauty product. So excited for PLL to finally wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I need to do this too at some point! I always have sunglasses with me because my eyes are sensitive too! If I don't have a pair with me then I end up getting a headache. I used to watch 16 and Pregnant and then Teen Mom until I got married and we changed TV companies. Now I don't even know what channel MTV is haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! I'm faithfully going to the end with PLL too. What do you think of this season?! I'm sad to see the outfits and the friendships go but it's definitely gone on way past where it should.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you always have a blanket in your car! I did too for YEARS. I was always so paranoid about something happening and kept all this random stuff in my car. Ha. Fun to see you do this survey! Thanks for linking to my site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I feel the exact same way! Something happened once I graduated college and now I cry all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you on the crying, this move has brought out the tears and feels in me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mascara is a must for me and I can't help but laugh when someone else is cracking up either. Such a fun list! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  11. PLL!!!!! I'm so scared I'm going to be disappointed with the final episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The 3 things you always have with you - BOOM! Those are my three as well. I can't even thinking about stepping outside without sunglasses. I even wear them when it's cloudy. Lol. And yes, you do need to try to make it to NOLA and DC sometime. We love both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this!! I would love to visit Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one in her 30's still watching the Teen Mom shows (I've also watched since day 1! I'm obsessed with them)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fun blog post! I too have watched PLL from beginning to end and I am so wanting to know how its all going to end soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun post and great way to learn more about you! I'd say red pepper is a unique vegetable to love...I'm the same as you when it comes to purse essentials, chapstick, sunglasses and phone. I can't even walk outside in Florida without sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these types of posts! Chapstick is a must for me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would never give up carbs either. Love them way too much. And I am right there with you on PLL. Love that show, but it does frustrate me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun list! I'd never been able to give up carbs, either. I'd also love to visit Boston, DC and New Orleans. I am hoping to make it to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival some Spring.

    ReplyDelete