Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: Summer Home Tour

Home tours are some of my very favorite posts - I love home decor and getting a peek into others' homes!  I have shared quite a few home tours in the past which you can check out below.



Since my apartment really hasn't changed much since I last shared, I asked my mom to snap a few pictures for me to post.  I have shared her fall decor and Christmas decor in the past year, so I thought it was only fitting to take a peek in the summer.  As you will see below, she just decorate for 4th of July.  I just love the use of the little flags!  










A few things my mom wanted to make sure I noted - she loves the Target dollar section.  That is where the stars come from and then she put them on burlap ribbon.  My mom collects antique frogs, which is what she is using to hold the flags.  If you aren't familiar, frogs were used to to hold flowers in arrangements.  It's quite amazing to see all the different ones she has!  Also, she is a big fan of free printables, like the one framed on the mantle.  She just googles free printables, downloads the one she likes, then prints it out on cardstock.

Linking up with Andrea, Lindsay and Whitney.  

15 comments:

  1. what a cute tour! I just love holiday decor and she did a great job for the fourth! Love all the American Flag details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red, white and blue looks so cute! I need to get some little flags real soon to spice up our outside for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom did such a cute job decorating for the 4th! My mom is not a seasonal decorater so I love that your mom is!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love when you share these posts because I get such good inspiration! Your mom always does such an awesome job decorating- I love the stars across the mirror frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how patriotic everything is! We really haven't decorated too much for this season, but maybe we need to check out the Target Dollar section!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun patriotic decor. We don't really decorate too much for this time of year, maybe a few flags, but my mother in-law is a huge seasonal/holiday decorator. Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty home and your mom's too! It's awesome how you guys both score some awesome decor finds from Target's dollar section. Love that place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the patriotic decorations! And the fireplace with the blue chair and mantle.. perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mom always has the best decor! Everything she did was so simple, but it is all so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the star banners! So cute. Was just at Target last night and they had some really cute decor in the dollar(ish) section!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute decor. I like the touches of patriotism!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all those 4th of July decorations! Your parents' home is so cute! Your mom did such a great job decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all those little flags! I'd love to get a few more each year to decorate with. I have never heard of those antique frogs. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Mom's simple 4th of July decor!! I may need to steal some inspiration from her :)

    ReplyDelete