Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Although it was a short week, and I couldn't even keep my days straight (I kept thinking we were one day in arrears), I am sure glad to see Friday.  



1.  I ordered this swimsuit forever ago it seems, but it was back ordered and just finally was delivered.  I tried it on and love it!  The roushing is super flattering without being too much and I love the lower back.  If you are looking for a classic one piece, this is it!

2.  World of Dance.  I was really excited about this show because it had two of my favorites - Jennifer Lopez and Jenna Dewan Tatum.  It did not disappoint.  There is a whole mix of dance on it, and I can't wait to tune in for more!

3.  Lately I have been loving yoga.  I still do the 21 Day Fix DVDs and I am finally starting to appreciate the yoga fix.  I feel lean and long after doing yoga, and am looking into trying out more DVDs.  Any suggestions?

4.  I recently (as in Wednesday) purchased a little notebook for lists.  My plan is to keep this notebook in my purse and jot down anything and everything.  Normally I make lists on a notepad, then tear the sheet off and take it with me to the store, but half the time I forget them, or half the time I forget to transfer the ongoing list I have on the fridge to that list.  This way it will all be in one place.  It's worked well in the short amount of time I have been doing it, so hopefully it will continue to do so!  

5.  June's Girl Chat link up is next week!  It's hard to believe, because it feels like we were just sharing our makeup/beauty favorites!  This month's topic is all about summer - summer staples.  We'd love for you to join us next Thursday (the 8th) and share your summer must-haves!



Linking up with AndreaApril, and Katie.  

21 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the little girl from miami on world of dance was incredible! I rewatched her twice because it was such an amazing performance!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have Beachbody on demand you may want to try Piyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to check out World of Dance but forgot to this week! I like that Jenna and Derek Hough are apart of it. Any video from Yoga By Candace on youtube are my go-tos for yoga. The levels and styles vary so I can do whatever video I'm in the mood for. Have a great weekend!
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love that bathing suit!! If I didn't already own like 159874 I would buy it LOL. I'm going to try the notebook thing, it sounds like a good idea! Happy Weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bathing suit, so cute! Yoga is such a great exercise, I love the 21df one. Have you dried pilates? I second PIYO its a great workout. I have the DVD's Id be happy to send you to try! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to look amazing in that swimsuit, especially with your yoga going on, you'll be looking hot! Have a wonderful weekend beautiful babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute suit, you are gonna look fabulous in it! I follow Jenna on Instagram and she has me excited to watch World of Dance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday! What a great swimsuit! No matter how many ones I have nothing beats a classic black one piece. I enjoy yoga too and wish I did it more often. Every time I try when the boys are around they climb all over me and it defeats the purpose lol. Have a great weekend, Emily! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  10. That suit is summer perfection, awesome find! That notebook sounds like a fabulous idea, as I still love to actually write things down. Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Going to check out that swimsuit now!! I need to set World of Dance to record! I saw a few minutes of the first episode and it looked good. I want to love yoga but I just can't clear my mind enough to enjoy it which probably means I need to do it more ha! I think if I could go take a class somewhere I would probably enjoy it more because I would have to stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that swimsuit is going to look fantastic on you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooohhh that swimsuit is super cute! I've been meaning to start yoga for the stretching aspect of it, but it sort of slips my mind - every day. ;) And great idea with your notebook! I make lists everywhere and all the time. It feels so good to cross things off of the list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty swimsuit!!! Gotta love a good one piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always keep a little notebook in my purse for lists, too! I've been doing it for years and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still can't believe it is already time for our link up. Crazy. I need a little notebook for things too. And that swimsuit is sooo pretty. I really need a one piece. So glad you like it. Have a great weekend Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love having a "lists" notebook - except it might fuel my Type A personality even more - haha! Also that swimsuit is adorable, I'm loving the one piece styles right now! That one looks super chic and flattering! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute swimsuit!! I love yoga on the beach, but I feel like I'm way to high strung for it at home. I'm always thinking "when will this be over?" "what's the next move?" ha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. THat suit is awesome! I don't have any DVD recommendations, but I love the Blogilates youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your idea about the notebook!! I always forget my lists or seem to misplace them so this is a great idea! Also, that swimsuit is so cute! I always wish I had more places/time to wear all those cute suits but in Minnesota- I'm not so lucky! Ha! Can't wait to link up with you gals next week finally!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The swimsuit looks so comfortable and flattering. Target has some great one pieces too!

    ReplyDelete