Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Bachlorette Party Dip

Hi all!  Today I am sharing one of my favorite dips.  I call it Bachelorette Party Dip because I had it for the first time at a bachelorette party...and because I don't know the actual name.  It's super easy to make, and super delicious.  It has a nice crunch with the red pepper, jalapeno and corn, but is still creamy and spreadable - it scoops up nicely on a cracker!  I serve this with Wheat Thins, but I think it would be good with veggies, or really, any type of chip or cracker.



Bachelorette Party Dip
1 red pepper, chopped
2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
1 can of corn, drained
16 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix

Seed and chop red pepper and jalapenos.  Drain can of corn.  In a large bowl combine red pepper, jalapenos, corn, cream cheese and ranch packet.  Stir together.  Enjoy!

I made this the night before my book club and just stirred it well before serving.  It was just as good as I remembered and everyone really loved it!  If you are worried about it having a kick from the jalapenos, it really doesn't at all.  Between seeding the jalapeno and mixing it with the other ingredients, any kick is really diminished.

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

18 comments:

  1. Anything with ranch and I'm sold!! This looks so great for all the parties this summer!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, this sounds delish! I've made something similar and called it pool side dip! Definitely need to make again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at cream cheese. This looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man my hubs and I would devour this! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! This sounds so delicious! I also think that it'd be perfect for a Bachelorette Watch Party too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would eat this for my lunch!! Looks beyond scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM!!! I'm pretty sure I had this at that crawfish boil I went to and they all called it crack dip because it's addictive haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the biggest sucker for dips-- and they're always such a crowd pleaser at parties. This one sounds so good & I love that you could make it more spicy if you wanted leaving in more of the jalapeno seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you named this Bachelorette Party dip! I found this on Pinterest a few years ago, and call it Pool Party dip because that's what I usually make it for. Cheers to dips for fun events <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never tried anything like this but sounds so good! Did you use fresh jalapenos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, but have used the jarred kind before. Both work in my opinion!

      Delete
  11. This looks so DANGEROUS-and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds SO GOOD. I love pretty much anything with jalapenos and cream cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds soooo good. I want to make it for 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reminds me a little of one I use to love to make and serve warm...yum. I tried to find the ingredients a few months back and couldn't even find everything I needed. Probably saved me from devouring and entire bowl!

    ReplyDelete