Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Work Wear for the Week Vol. 5

Happy Wednesday!  We are on our way to the long weekend - I cannot wait!  I have another work wear post for you today.  Here's what I am wearing this week.

Monday: This is one of my favorite tops to wear in the spring/summer.  The colors are so bright and fun!



Shirt (old): Chaps (similar) | Pants (old): Loft (similar) | Heels: Calvin Klein | Necklace: Kendra Scott

Tuesday:  I am a big fan of pink and navy together for the spring / summer!



Shirt: Express | Skirt (old): The Limited (similar) | Heels: Calvin Klein

Wednesday: A cooler day calls for a blazer.



Blazer: Loft | Tank (old): Nordstrom (similar) | Pants (old): Loft (similar) | Heels: Calvin Klein

Thursday: A meeting at work calls for a blazer / dress combo!



Blazer: Loft | Dress (old): The Limited (similar) | Heels: Calvin Klein

Friday:  I actually wore this exact outfit two Fridays ago - I just love it!



Tee: Nordstrom | Jeans: Nordstrom | Flats (old): Steve Madden (similar)


For more of my work wear looks:


Linking up with The Blended BlogThe Pleated PoppyJenn and Jessi.

9 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits!! Sure beats my yoga pants and top knot that I wear most days hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Friday top! How many of those do you have or is that your only one? And I love those jeans you paired with it!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaid, polka dots and cute frilly sleeves? I'm coming over to borrow something! haha So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this-especially the pink and navy! That is one of my favorite color combos too. I may need to scoop up that Express shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty things! I love that plaid top and the striped shirt from your last outfit is great. I'm a big fan of ruffles and stripes this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must get so many compliments every day on your work attire! So cute! I have a post idea for you. :) Maybe you could share what you wear to work and then how you transition those pieces into outfits for non-work functions?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the Friday outfit and the cute ruffled sleeves! As much as I like wearing heels to work more often flats take the win for pure comfort not fashion reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Friday top is my favorite!! 😍 And I love those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these outfits!! Especially the plaid and polka dot shirts. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete