Thursday, May 11, 2017

Girl Chat: MakeUp & Beauty Favorites

I am so excited for this Girl Chat topic today.  I feel like I go through phases where I am really into trying new things when it comes to makeup and beauty and it happens to be one of those 'on' times.  The timing of this post could not be better!



Make up:
1.  Clinique Chubby Stick.  My mom got me two of these for Christmas a year or two ago and I love them.  I pretty much wear bountiful beige color every day.  Easy to apply and the shimmer is so pretty!

2.  Clinique Sugar Cane Eye Shadow.  I have been using this eye shadow forever.  It's the perfect bit of white to add to your inner eye and for an eye bone highlight.  So pretty!

3.  Lancome Primer & Grandiose Extreme.  Around the holidays, you can get these in a gift set for a super good price, compared to purchasing them separating.  I believe it also comes with a travel size eye make up remover.  Before trying this, Clinique's High Impact mascara was my go-to for years.  But after receiving a gift set of this, this is now my new favorite.  

4.  E.l.f. Blush.  I like a pink blush, and this one fits the bill.  It's super inexpensive, which is always a plus, and I love the color it adds.  I have had more expensive blushes before, but this one far exceeds them.

Beauty:
Kiehl's Deep Pore Masque.  I have mentioned my love for this many times (it was my second blog post ever!) and 2 years later, I still love it just as much.  I use it about once a week, maybe twice if I feel like my skin needs it.  I always feel like I have a nice glow afterwards and it helps to ward off any blemishes that I can feel brewing under the skin.  

Nail Polish.  I always feel way more put together when my nails are done.  Right now my two favorite colors have to be Essie Haute to Trot and OPI Mod About You.  Light pinks just scream spring!

Neutrogena MakeUp Wipes.  I was way behind the curve on this one, but I love these!  So convenient to grab and wipe and they are reasonably priced!  


To link up - just grab our graphic, link up and let's get to chatting!  Make sure to stop by a few others linked up for an extra bit of girl chat!


And don't forget to follow your hosts!

Danielle - Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter 

Emily - Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest 

Lindsay - Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest 

Lizzie - Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest 

Sierra - Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter 

18 comments:

  1. I want a clinique chubby stick but for my lips....don't they make those for lips? I was just thinking about it the other day and about how easy it would be to apply. Also I love that Mod About You color! I need it! I've been wearing Essie's Fiji on repeat lately and strangely enough, I'm really a fan of OPI polishes because I think they last longer than Essie? Weird, I know.
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list!! I think I'm going to try that mascara because like you, I've been a Clinique lover for years but I think I need a change now. And thanks to you, I now love that Keihl's masque too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mod About You....wearing it now! And I love Neutrogena wipes too....need a refill at the moment. I really love lancome products and need to try the eye makeup remover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a product whore so I am DROOLING over this post. Clinique has really great products! Essie is another one of my favorite brands. Really loved reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss, that mascara is so good! I've been meaning to try that masque forever now- it sounds so amazing. I think I got Mod About You last year, and now I want to go paint my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to try out their deep pore mask. How could I forget about OPI Mod About You?! I wore that on my wedding day :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally forget to add my make up wipes. I want to try that mascara, but never have. So many amazing products here. Love Essie gel polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I want to try that pore mask!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE girlie posts, that nail polish color is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am intrigued about the pore mask! I am obsessed with doing a weekly mask. Makeup wipes are a total must!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I will need to try out that deep pore mask sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to grab some of those Neutrogena makeup wipes! I currently just wash my makeup off every evening with my face wash, but it always leaves little traces of eye makeup. And I LOVE Essie Haute to Trot! It's the perfect color for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this list! I'm a fan of the Neutrogena wipes too. Does anyone else secretly use them sometimes to wipe down the bathroom counter? :o

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to get makeup wipes. Everytime I take off my makeup, I tell myself to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  15. E.L.F blush has some surprisingly good pigmentation for the price! I've never tried any Clinique products but I've always heard such good things about it. And those Neutrogena wipes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OPI's Mod About You is a favorite of mine as well! It's such a pretty pink. I need to try one of those Clinique Chubby Sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to try the Clinique Sugar Cane eye shadow and the Lancome mascara. Both sound like quality makeup products worth the price!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ELF is such a great brand, they're cruelty free so I love them?

    Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete