Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Work Wear for the Week Vol. 4

My work wear this week has a bit of a color scheme going on...I am obviously a fan of navy, green and white!  I say that with the exception of Friday.  You'll notice that there is no Friday outfit.  Confession - I pulled Monday through Thursday outfits together and forgot all about Friday!  Obviously I would be all about that 4 day work week - my brain is already on track for that!  I was going to come up with something to add it, but honestly I just stood in my closet trying to come up with something and having no inspiration, so I am leaving it at just Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Monday:  Something easy and comfy for the early morning drive into work, yet still put together.



Shirt (old): Banana Republic (similar in stripes) | Pants (old): Loft (similar) | Heels: Calvin Klein | Necklace: Kendra Scott

Tuesday:  I touted this as my new favorite work outfit last What's Up Wednesday.  I just love it!



Sweater: Banana Republic | Skirt (old): The Limited | Heels: Calvin Klein | Necklace: Kendra Scott

Wednesday:  This was actually the first outfit that came to my mind when planning the week.



Cardigan (old): Loft (short sleeve version) | Tank (old): Loft | Skirt (old): The Limited | Heels: Calvin Klein | Necklace: Kendra Scott

Thursday: Once I realized everything else was navy, white and green, I had to keep going with it.



Cardigan (old): Loft (short sleeve version) | Tank: Express | Pants (old): The Limited | Heels: Calvin Klein | Necklace: Kendra Scott


For more of my work wear looks:


Linking up with The Pleated PoppyJenn and Jessi.

15 comments:

  1. I love that all of your outfits are some sort of navy and green! I tend to get into a color funk and end up pulling things out all of the same color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've put together so many great outfits and I realize I need more green in my wardrobe! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits! They are so stylish and perfect for this time of year. I love all the green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all the navy this season! I'm a huge fan of this color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Banana top and the navy and green combo goes so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay totally loving the navy and green! I always love seeing your work outfits-so put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's too funny that you had a color scheme going and didn't realize it until later! I can totally see why Tuesday's outfit is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the color combo. I love white, navy and green together. Reminds me of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun color scheme, I'm a huge fan of all things Kelly Green <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all the green! And those tan pumps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Green & navy gives me all the heart eyes!! These are perfect spring work outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving all the Kelly green! It's one of my favorite colors to wear. And wearing it with navy is just classic! I love these posts, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Navy and Kelly green are so pretty together!!! And I know they look good with your hair color!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Wednesdays outfit but I'd wear any of these outfits because they're so my style for work. Classy and comfortable is the perfect look and I find cardigans are always needed for the office.

    ReplyDelete