Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: Party Time!

Happy Tuesday, specifically, Show & Tell Tuesday!  Today's topic is parties.  When I thought about it, three parties came to mind, my sister in law's baby shower, my dad's 60th birthday and then my cousin's baby shower this past winter.  I share specific details about them all before, so here are just a few pictures from each, along with the link to that specific post.

Jen's Baby Shower: Part 1 & Part 2








You can check my 2017...


...and 2016 Show & Tell Tuesday posts below.


Linking up with Andrea, Lindsay and Whitney.  

15 comments:

  1. I loved your dad's birthday party!! You and your mom did so good!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baby shower bunnies are SO adorable! I made a few things for a gender reveal, including a very similar banner but with teddy bears and onsies, etc. It turned out so cute!
    https://greywoodmama.com/2017/03/06/gender-reveal-camo-or-glitter/

    Thanks for sharing!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hosting a party. These all look so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your Dad's party so much, I remember reading about that! And the baby showers were sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your baby shower bunnies - seriously the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little bunny cotton tails are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute decor, the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your dad's party was my absolute favorite! All of those old pictures were great and I loved the color scheme for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Dad turns 60 this Saturday! Can't wait to see your details! Headed there now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this because I'm in the midst of planning a party for a girl friend this weekend and was just searching for ideas. The bunny garland is so pretty! I've found some cute items in the Target dollar spot for party decor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baby showers are so fun to plan and host! Great job!
    Erin
    http://theeverydayevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such cute ideas Emily! xo

    ReplyDelete