TGIF! Thursday morning I kept thinking...it's only Thursday. And then as the day went on I kept thinking, oh no, it's only Thursday! Funny how it works out like that - you are ready for the weekend, but at the same time you could use a little extra time to get things done during the week.
1. If you are like me, then you try to avoid the post office at all costs. I missed having a package delivered, and was left a note that it will be available for pick up at the post office. It really wouldn't be that bad, but I have a post office literally within walking distance from my office, which is very close to my apartment as well. However, that isn't my post office. I think that fact that there is one so, so close, yet it isn't mine, makes going to my actual post office more frustrating, especially because it is an area that I don't frequent often. I was checking the little slip they left, though, and come to find out that you can fill out a form online, and have them redeliver, with specific instructions on where to leave the package. How handy is that?!
2. Yesterday I shared my April goals. Two of them include cleaning out my email inboxes and from the comments it sounds like I am not the only one who has plans to do that soon! Unroll.me was recommended multiple times as a site people use to help clean up subscriptions all at one time. I actually didn't have as much luck with it as others have - for some reason not all my subscriptions showed up, but it did catch a few and it was nice to knock those out at one time. Here's to hoping we all get our emails clean and under control!
3. I went to my first book club this week and it was really fun. I made a new to me app (Greek Salad Bites) and it was a hit! I am already looking forward to our next meeting. We picked What the Nanny Saw - it sounds really interest!
4. If you haven't tried the cinnamon almond milk macchiato from Starbucks, you need to. It's so, so good! I had one after a long day at work yesterday and it was the perfect treat. And it's only 190 calories for a grande. MUCH better than my other favorites from there.
5. Southern Charm is back! I am curious to see how this season goes, especially with that teaser they gave us at the beginning of the show.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, and Katie.