Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Favorites

TGIF!  Thursday morning I kept thinking...it's only Thursday.  And then as the day went on I kept thinking, oh no, it's only Thursday!  Funny how it works out like that - you are ready for the weekend, but at the same time you could use a little extra time to get things done during the week.


1.  If you are like me, then you try to avoid the post office at all costs.  I missed having a package delivered, and was left a note that it will be available for pick up at the post office.  It really wouldn't be that bad, but I have a post office literally within walking distance from my office, which is very close to my apartment as well.  However, that isn't my post office.  I think that fact that there is one so, so close, yet it isn't mine, makes going to my actual post office more frustrating, especially because it is an area that I don't frequent often.  I was checking the little slip they left, though, and come to find out that you can fill out a form online, and have them redeliver, with specific instructions on where to leave the package.  How handy is that?!

2.  Yesterday I shared my April goals.  Two of them include cleaning out my email inboxes and from the comments it sounds like I am not the only one who has plans to do that soon!  Unroll.me was recommended multiple times as a site people use to help clean up subscriptions all at one time.  I actually didn't have as much luck with it as others have - for some reason not all my subscriptions showed up, but it did catch a few and it was nice to knock those out at one time.  Here's to hoping we all get our emails clean and under control!    

3.  I went to my first book club this week and it was really fun.  I made a new to me app (Greek Salad Bites) and it was a hit!  I am already looking forward to our next meeting.  We picked What the Nanny Saw - it sounds really interest!  

4.  If you haven't tried the cinnamon almond milk macchiato from Starbucks, you need to.  It's so, so good!  I had one after a long day at work yesterday and it was the perfect treat.  And it's only 190 calories for a grande.  MUCH better than my other favorites from there.

5.  Southern Charm is back!  I am curious to see how this season goes, especially with that teaser they gave us at the beginning of the show.  

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Linking up with AndreaApril, and Katie.    

15 comments:

  1. I haven't missed cable very much since getting rid of it about 6 months ago, but I do really miss Southern Charm!! I totally agree about the Almond Milk Macchiato. SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macchiato sounds delicious even though I usually stick to basic iced coffee at Starbucks. Why does the post office always feel like a daunting task?! lol I try to avoid it too.
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy that Southern Charm returned this week and RHONY :) Happy weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Fri-YAY sweets!!! I do want to try that new macchiato. YUM!! I hope you've a fabulous Friday and it leads to an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate going to the post office!! How fun to join a book club! I've always wanted to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love southern charm. Can't wait to see the train wreck! Bummer unroll.me didn't work. It usually pulls up hundreds for me! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The post office is the WORST. By far my least/most favorite part of my fiance's deployment was sending care packages. Love spoiling him but ugh the post office.

    Gina from Girl on the Cusp
    www.girlonthecuspblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate getting those slips for pick ups. It's just one more errand which is never good lol. Those greek salad bites look delicious and book club sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missed Southern Charm. What happened?! Mmmm that Starbuck's drink sounds really yummy! Also hate the post office. Their hours are the same as mine and it makes it super inconvenient to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try that macchiato since I LOVE them so much and love this different twist on it. I hate when the post office does that to you. It is never at the one that is close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh the post office is the worst! I was just there today actually mailing out something, but I hate when I have to go to pick up a package. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I try to avoid the post office too but we found one the next town over that usually has no one in it so now it's not as bad. I used to be in a book club and really enjoyed it. I need to get back into one. Have a nice weekend! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's awesome you have a book club to attend. I really miss that - though I've only really had one, but it was all online and I made some great, lifelong friends.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Southern Charm on Monday night, and like you, I'm wondering how the season will go because of that teaser, too. Very interesting! And isn't that Starbucks drink the best?!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for great weather! It was perfect around here too. Sounds like a very productive weekend :)

    ReplyDelete