1. It's two weeks into my weight loss challenge at work and I am happy to report that I have lost about 2 pounds! Now, if I can only keep it up!
2. Wednesday's post was about spring cleaning. In it, I mentioned how in the past I have been lucky enough to have my mom come help me tackle the deep cleaning. I didn't think it was possible for this year, but I was wrong! She emailed me right after she read it and we set a weekend for her to come visit. I guess the post ended up being an unintentional hint, and I am super glad it worked out that way.
3. Again on the topic of spring cleaning - I was able to pull a lot of great to do's from others' posts. I have been keeping a running list on my computer that I can add to whenever I think of anything, or read something that sparks a thought. This way I can refer back to it when it's time for another deep clean.
4. The Girl Chat link up was yesterday (thanks to everyone that linked up with us!) and it was all about Easter. I really loved reading about everyone's Easter traditions. It was fun to see how similar our Easter traditions are and then new and different ones that I hadn't heard of before. Easter hasn't always been my favorite holiday, but this year I am really looking forward to it.
5. A BIG thank you to Lizzie! Yesterday somehow my settings got all messed up and reverted me back to a no reply blogger. She was kind enough to let me know this and I was able to fix it. When I first started blogging, I had never even heard of the term no reply blogger. Basically, it means that your email is not linked to your account/comments you may leave on blog posts, so then the blogger who you comment on cannot reply back to you via email. Some people choose to be a no reply blogger, but I like having my email linked up because I feel like that's how you create those connection in the blogging world. I respond to comments via email (and occasionally directly on the post if someone has a question), so it's always a little disappointing when commenters don't have their email linked up. If you are a no reply blogger and want to change it, I would suggest googling it, because there are some really great tutorials out there that can help you fix it! Anyways, that got off a little bit, so again, thanks, Lizzie!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, and Katie.