Thursday, March 30, 2017

Three Things You Need To Try

Smoked Gouda
Snyder's just came out with cheese crackers.  When I was grocery shopping on Sunday, I totally got sucked into the display and purchased the gouda cheese crackers.  Such a good purchase!  They are crisp and crunchy and really taste like gouda!  The crackers come in other flavors, but I only picked up the one bag.  A serving size is 28 crackers and only 130 calories - not too shabby!  I always like when there is a big serving size.  Just makes you feel like you are getting a lot!

Staying with food, if you have ever had a salad at Chick fil A, you know they come with a little packet of crispy red peppers.  I honestly go there specifically for the side salad, not even so much for the chicken, and I think what makes it so good are the little toppers.  Just so good!  I finally remembered to look at the grocery store for some and found ones by Fresh Gourmet.  They were in the salad dressing aisle, and they are such a nice add in to a salad. 

Related image
I have mentioned before about Target's Cartwheel app, but I wanted to reiterate how great it is.  The other day I saved over $5 with the app.  While not a ton of money, continued use definitely adds up!  You can search for coupons - I always make my list prior to my trip, and search the app before I go for deals.  Saves me from wasting time at the store to find things.  Even if you don't want to mess with that, you can scan your receipts after your shopping trip for points.  Once you hit a certain amount of points, you are available for perks.  I haven't taken advantage of any of them quite yet, but when I finally decide which one to take advantage of, I definitely will.

Linking up with Annie.

16 comments:

  1. I saw those crackers at Sam's yesterday and I almost picked them up, but Sam's quantities are a little scary when you don't know what you are getting in to :) I'll have to see if they have them next time! Nathan loves those salad toppers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally getting those crackers next time I'm out!!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will totally be checking out those cracker they sounds delish and always a nice bonus when you get a bigger serving size haha

    Happy Thursday!
    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some sweet potato chips last week and we ate them all within a few days....so good!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Target Cartwheel app is my favorite thing right now too. I love that you can get points every time you shop, regardless if you use an coupons! I've already reached 5,000 points twice and have gotten a cute throw and a cute pair of pajamas for free!! (Well kind of, I know I had to spend money in order to get them but I'm still gonna say it's free in my head! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get better about loading up my Cartwheel BEFORE shopping. And you had me at gouda with those crackers-YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The past few times we're been at the store and passed those cheese crackers I've almost got them, but always decide not to and now I'm totally wishing I had picked up a bag. I'm so bad with salad toppings like that, because I end up just eating the topping and never actually making a salad, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm those snacks look yummy. I need to get Cartwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those crispy red peppers sound delish! I love the ones at CFA. I need to use my Cartwheel app more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cheese crackers sound so awesome! I'll definitely have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, those smoked gouda crackers sound amazingggg! I'm going to be looking for them ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I flipping love those little CFA crispy peppers! They are so good! That's awesome that you found some at the store. I'll have to see if ours has them.

    And girl, my Cartwheel app has saved me over a hundred dollars just this last year. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love saving money INSTANTLY with the cartwheel app. It's so easy to use and most other deal apps require you to save up the money in an account and get reimbursed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cartwheel is the best! Target is genius for so many reasons!
    Erin
    http://theeverydayevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I need to put Cartwheel back on my phone! I took it off because I was out of storage space, eeeks! Also, I totally get that Chick-fil-A salad but never put those pepper things on, lol! I will have to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, those crispy red peppers from CFA are the best! Great idea to buy them yourself at the store -- I never thought of that but totally need to add them to my grocery list!

    ReplyDelete