1. I just discovered nose spray for congestion and holy cow, is this stuff THE BEST! I always thought it was just for allergies, but it can also be used for cold congestion and let me tell you - it's been a game changer.
2. I shared my spring decor on Tuesday and it's for sure a favorite. With feeling so blah all week, it's been nice having some bright and cheery things to look at while laying on the couch.
3. I first heard Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood's song 'The Fighter' during the Grammy's, and then again when my mom came to visit (she had the CD in her car). It's been a favorite since!
4. I shared this on Monday during my weekend recap, but Fleur de Chic is having their second anniversary this weekend. It sounds like it's going to be a really fun event with food trucks, cupcakes and I think she even said wine when we stopped in last Saturday! I definitely plan on stopping by - little home decor boutiques are my favorite and I really can't wait to see all the new stuff the owner promised this weekend!
5. Next Thursday is Girl Chat! Don't forget to link up with Danielle, Lizzie, Lindsay, Sierra and I and share a time when you have been really lucky!
Linking up with April and Katie.