To be honest with you, though, this week has been kind of blah. I have been feeling a bit 'off' all week and just eh for no real reason. I realized this funk was probably brought on by my birthday passing. It was such a great week, such a high all week long with loved ones and then this week it has been back to normal. Nothing is really planned for the next few weeks to look forward to, work is about to get busy and stressful - just back to reality! Here's to hoping a relaxing weekend will help to recharge and get me out of this funk! Now for my favorites.
1. I saw this super cute dress on another blog and feel in love. I think it would be perfect for work and play and it's on sale! Nordstrom also has it, but in limited sizes.
2. I received my Hello Fresh box this week. I was super excited to give it a try and it did not disappoint! Everything has been relatively easy to make and super delicious. Just a reminder, you can get $40 off your first box (and I get $20 in credit) if you use the code EMILYANND.
3. We have had some really nice weather here lately. Monday was in the 80's, Wednesday was in the 50's and so was Thursday. Today is another warmer day, so the weekend is off to a good start! I have been taking short walks around my apartment complex after work and it's been nice to just get out and enjoy the weather!
4. There is a weight loss challenge at work starting next week and I am super excited about it. A group of co-workers and I got together to form two teams for the competition. It's going to be fun to have that added bit of rivalry between our teams - I expect a lot of trash talking. Also, I am looking forward to having a bit more accountability when it comes to working out and eating better.
5. I have become obsessed with playing sudoku on my phone. I loved doing it on paper and added an app to my phone awhile ago, but didn't really get into as much until very recently. Now I choose it over reading! If you are a fan, too, definitely look into downloading the app.
Linking up with Andrea, April, and Katie.