Since it is the end of the month, I thought I would change things up and talk about my favorites for the entire month, just not currently.
1. Monthly link up love. I feel like March was a good month for once a month link ups. Per usual, I shared my March Goals for What's New?. I loved the topic of March's Workin' It link up - Work / Home balance. I think it's always interesting to hear how people handle things, especially on a daily type basis with work and home life. Girl Chat was all about being lucky, and I went a little deep with sharing my love for my fam. They really are great! I always look forward to book reviews, so the second Tuesday of the month for Show Us Your Books is always a favorite day of mine. My random topic for Tuesday Talk was all about packing trips for work travel, although really, they probably work for any travel! And of course, things ended with What's Up Wednesday this week. I always love putting those together!
2. I was able to travel to sunny Florida with work, and while I was still getting over being sick and it was for work, so the days were busy, it was still so nice to be down there. I totally understand the desire to retire there!
3. Some of my favorite posts to read, I did myself this month - day in the life and a food diary. What is it about people's everyday going ons that is so interesting?
4. This one I haven't shared yet on the blog, but it is a total favorite. Jackson (my nephew and godson) has started to say my name! I actually heard it when I was there for my birthday. He's so sweet and was saying mama, dada, grandma, grandpa, and Brian (his godfather) and lots of other words so I was beyond ready for him to start saying my name! He says 'Em' and it kind of sounds like he is saying 'Em!' with an exclamation point which is the cutest thing. I was on the phone with my brother not too long ago and he was like it's Auntie Em and in the background I could hear Jack say Em! again which just melted my heart.
5. My most favorite thing about March was my birthday. My mom was kind enough to share my birth story, something I will definitely treasure, and then I just had a week long of celebrations (part 1, part 2). Everyone says your 30's are the best, and the last few weeks have been great. I feel like I received so much love from everyone, and am just truly appreciative!
Linking up with Andrea, April, and Katie.