Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites: Thanks, Mom & Dad

I am dubbing this "Thanks, Mom & Dad," because the majority of my favorites have to do with their visit this past Saturday.



My mom (and dad) still spoil us with little Valentine's Day gifts.  This year, I got some of my favorite bracelets (Erimish) to add to my collection.  They are so pretty, yet neutral enough that I can see them going with almost anything.  In these little holiday presents, I can always count on some homemade trail mix, which is my very favorite.  This year's included conversation hearts (my favorite!), Valentine's Day M&M's, almonds, and raisins.  I am pretty sure my little baggies were gone shortly after my parents left - just so good!

Reebok joggers.  My mom keeps me in stylish work out clothes, whether it be from her hand me downs, or items she picks up when there is a good sale.  She already had a pair of these joggers and when she saw them on a great deal (only $13 as of last night!) she picked up another pair for herself and one for me!  I love them.  While I probably won't wear them to work out in (I prefer tight work out pants), these are the perfect lounging at home pant...or running errand pant.  They are ridiculously soft, are the perfect jogger style (not too tight / not too big), and just look so cute on. Thanks, Mom!



I shared this picture on Monday, but I am still loving it, so had to share again.  My dad hung this printer's drawer for me and it just really adds a little something to that wall.  It seriously seems like it has always been there.  I am debating if I will fill it up with little momentos, or just keep it plain.  For now, I am loving the simple look, with just the added texture and different material in that area.  Thanks, Dad!



Ever since Biana shared her Shari's Berries delivery, I have been wanting to try them SO BAD.  Well, I finally got the chance, because my 100+ hints over the last little bit had not gone unnoticed - I had a box waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday.  Let me tell you, they are as good as they look on TV and online.  Delicious!  I was so excited that I made them fit the #create prompt for the instagram challenge I am participating in.  Which should be a favorite in and of itself, because I have kept with it and am sticking to my goal of completing it.  Only a few more days left!  

The Spirit of Provident Gala is this weekend and I am super excited.  While I am just volunteering again this year, I can't wait to get dressed up and help raise money for such a great cause.  It was a blast hanging with the other young professionals last year, and we have some really great new members this year, so I feel like this year will be even better.

Linking up with AndreaApril, and Katie. 

21 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are SO pretty! And I am kind of obsessed with the piece your dad hung-it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun favorites! I love those bracelets and those sharis berries look amazing. Maybe I need to drop the hint to my
    Hubs hahaha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari's Berries are the BEST!!! And I love how you say your mom keeps you inn stylish work out clothes...so sweet!!! You have fab parents and I am sure part of why you are so awesome!!! Happy weekend beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got to enjoy your delivery this week - I had a hard time not eating them all in one sitting LOL!! Your parents are ever so sweet to do all those wonderful things for you!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty bracelets!! I've never had Shari's Berries but I'm thinking I need to! Have fun at the gala!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try the Shari's Berries but didn't know if it was something that looked better on TV - i'll have to give them a try now :) Love those bracelets and the printer drawer you hung! Have fun at the Gala - can't wait to see pictures of you all dolled up!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those joggers look so comfortable! Not that I need more athleisure, but for that price, they are hard to pass up! Cheers, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that printer's drawer!! One of those would be perfect for essential oils!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is a great deal! I love finding deals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet that they sent you the Shari's Berries-- they do always look sooo good! I've been wanting to find more workout joggers, so I'm definitely going to check those out. I hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have ALWAYS wanted to try Shari's Berries! I need to remember to tell B so he can get some for me sometime!! Have a great weekend, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always wanted to try Shari's Berries!! They are running commercials like crazy this time of year and they always look amazing. Glad you got a surprise box of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always wanted to try Shari's Berries. I just worry they won't be fresh enough. But I think I will try them now. I love those bracelets. They are very cute. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, what sweet gifts from your mom and dad! I like the plain look of the printer's drawer but it would be cool to have little mementos here and there!

    Mmm...Shari's Berries. I love chocolate covered strawberries.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awh your parents are so sweet!! Those bracelets are adorable and your printer's drawer looks great under your shelf!! So cute!

    Have fun at the gala this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love that printer's drawer. That looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those bracelets! I am going to have to get some in those shades.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your parents sound amazing and great rocks in your life :-) The bracelets are so pretty and I agree the neutral-ish colors can be matched with some many outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the printer's drawer!! Looks terrific! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww that was so sweet of your parents! Those bracelets are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Chocolate covered strawberries are my fave!

    ReplyDelete