1. My parents are coming this weekend! I haven't seen them for about a month, so it will be nice to visit in person, as opposed to over the phone, text or email. Also, my parents generously store my Christmas tree at their house, so they are going to pick that up, too! It's just been in a corner in my dining room area, so not really noticeable, but will be nice to get out of the way. I am also enlisting my dad's helping in hanging something, which I am excited about. Not to mention the fact that if it's hung, that means it's no longer just taking up space in my closet.
2. One of my Christmas presents from my brother and sister in law was a subscription to Southern Living. My first magazine arrived this week and made me so excited!!! I can't wait to flip through it this weekend. Thanks, Matt & Jen!
3. I have really been loving the 'Music Choice' channels lately. I turn one on when I am meal prepping, cleaning, picking up, or even now, as I am working on my blog. I love the ability to pick the different genres depending on my mood and what I am doing. I know I could use my phone, but having it on the TV I can hear it throughout my apartment and it doesn't kill my battery!
4. I didn't remember the Super Bowl was this Sunday until a few days ago. Once I did though, I got busy planning a little Super Bowl menu. On deck I have my favorite cheese dip, wings and pizza. I am attempting to make wings for the first time. They are baked, but supposed to still be crunchy. The reviews were really good, so hopefully they turn out for me as well. I figured the pizza places would be crazy busy, so I am opting for homemade pizza. I picked up all my groceries last night to try to beat the rush, but I think other people had the same idea. That or Thursday nights are just poppin' at the grocery store.
5. I am super excited to announce that Danielle @ Sparkles & Lattes, Lindsay @ Lindsay's Sweet World, Lizzie @ This Happy Life and Sierra @ Beautifully Candid and I are hosting a link up the second Thursday of every month, starting this coming Thursday, February 9th! We will be sharing our Valentine's Day plans, and hope you will, too! This is my first time hosting a link up and I am really excited about it. Below are all the dates and topics - we would LOVE it if you would join us and link up!