2017...even though we are already 5 days into the new year, it still seems weird to be writing 2017! While I plan to have resolutions for the year, I am still going to set smaller goals for each months.
First, a look back at last month's goals.
1. Wrap presents! This was easily checked off my list. I love wrapping presents, and knocked the majority of them out one Sunday morning, with just a few stragglers behind.
2. Make a Christmas bucket list. I never actually wrote down one, but had an idea in my head. Nevertheless, I don't exactly count this as done. Next year!
3. Keep a tidier purse! Eh, so-so. My purse was a bit cleaner, but not what I had in mind when I wrote this. Guess it's better than nothing!
4. New Year's Resolutions. I plan to share my resolutions next week.
January 2017 Goals:
1. Read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. I know I may be a little late to the party on this one, but I have yet to read this book. I bought it a little over a year ago, and it has just been sitting on my shelf. The new year always gets me in the mood to clean and declutter, and I feeling it's only fitting to read this book now. Hopefully I can take away a few tips to help with my organizing.
2. Revisit my budget. I switched up how I track my spending, as well as my budget a bit over the last half of the year and I am sure it could use a closer look. I think the start of a new year is a good time to do that.
3. Perfect the zoodle. I received a spiralizer for Christmas and can't wait to put it to use. I really want to find a good recipe for zoodles, because I am such a pasta lover, having a healthier option in my back pocket would definitely be helpful.
4. Photo organization. This was a goal of mine last year that did not get accomplished. It still is something I really want to get done, though, so hopefully the fresh start of the year will help to motivate me.
Do you prefer monthly goals to resolutions, or vice versa? Or are you like me and do both?
Linking up with Annie and Kristen.