Friday, December 30, 2016

Top 5 Blog Posts of 2016

I always find it interesting to see what blog posts are the most popular, so today I am looking back at the top viewed posts in 2016, starting with number five.

5.  Friday Favorites 10.21.16.  It seems like you all appreciated the passage Sarah shared with me, as well as an awesome pair of boots and a dress that we all probably know and love!  

Image result for isaiah 26 3-4

4.  Friday Favorites 10.7.16.  Who doesn't love a good service project, catching up with co-workers, a great plaid shirt, my mom's home decor, and hitting a monthly goal?!

3.  Friday Favorites 4.15.16.  I was excited about my mom visiting, the newest Real Housewives addition (Dallas), a work out challenge at work, spring clothes, and breakfast bowls.  

2.  Christmas Home Tour 2016.  You all are after my own heart on this one - I love a good home tour, especially a holiday one!  My Christmas decorations were my very favorite this year, and while it will be time to put them away shortly, I plan to enjoy them a bit more!  And while this isn't a top five, you should check out my parents', too.  My mom does such a great job!

my apartment

my parents'

1.  Fall Favorites 2016: Decorating.  I have to say, this was one of my favorite posts, too.  I love decorating and I love fall, so putting the two together is always a good thing.  The grouping on my table was one of my favorite features, as was the fun cider tray.



You can see the top viewed posts in 2015 here

I hope you all enjoy the last bit of December, and have a fabulous New Year! 

Linking up with AndreaApril, and Katie.



  

13 comments:

  1. I loved your home tour posts! Friday favorites are always a favorite of mine! Happy new year emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still clinging to that verse I shared back in October! It has given me so much hope and peace with things! Love all of these posts!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the idea of that apple cider tray-I must have missed that post! This is a fun recap-and for you to see what readers enjoy the most! :-) Happy new year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your and your parents' decor! I can see where you got some of your style! I just put it all away and miss it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you did the 5 favorite posts for your favorites this week :) Love your Christmas decorations still!!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It IS interesting to look back and see what was most read! I love the Christmas decorations. Both yours and your parents. They were both beautiful. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always find it interesting too to look back and see what everybody enjoyed reading. I hope you have a great New Year, Emily! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I found you this year! Looking forward to keeping up with you and your blog in 2017. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fab year of blogging for you girl! I personally love all your decorating posts, you definitely got the skills from your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!
    OMG- the Dallas Real Housewives franchise is the best one, I was so sad when that season was over!

    Jen
    jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun posts! All the best in 2017!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love the home tour posts, so I completely agree with these! And you know, my Five on Friday posts are always really popular, too. None of them showed up in my top five, but there were several in my top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the stuff you always post in Friday Favorites. I have bought many of those items. Loved your Christmas tour as well!

    ReplyDelete