1. Finish Christmas shopping. I count this as a success, even though I still have to get a white elephant gift and gift card for next week. The main shopping is done, though! Now, time to wrap!
2. Switch to paperless billing. Nope. This is one of the goals that didn't even cross my mind!
3. Find a new work out DVD. Done! I borrowed the 21 Day Fix DVDs from my co-workers wife, and then after doing a few of the days, I went ahead and ordered it myself. Due to Thanksgiving, I took a little break and started fresh this Monday doing the full program - meal plan and work outs. So far so good. I like that the work outs are only 30 minutes - I feel like I have such a huge chunk of my evening back, and I don't dread doing it because I know the time will (mostly) fly by. Thanks for everyone's recommendation!
4. Start using my NutriBullet. Technically I did think about this one some...but never actually acted upon it, whoops!
1. Wrap presents! This one should be easy to accomplish - I am planning on tackling my wrapping this weekend. I got new wrapping paper this year and when I was home for Thanksgiving, my mom and I created new Christmas tags. I am so excited to see them all wrapped and pretty under the tree!
2. Make a Christmas bucket list. I already have a few ideas for this one! I love Christmas and everything that comes with it, but sometimes it goes by so fast! I am hopeful a bucket list will help me be a bit more intentional.
3. Keep a tidier purse! I love having a large purse, but sometimes that makes it so easy to just throw things in there and left the paper, receipts and miscellaneous items pile up. Sometimes I am really good about keeping it clean, others not so much. Hopefully by having it as a goal this month, I will get into the habit of always having it clean!
4. New Year's Resolutions. It's hard to believe it's that time again, but I want to make sure to give some thought to what I would like to focus on for next year. While these monthly goals are great to help me accomplish things throughout the year, I still want a few underlying resolutions that I can work on throughout the year.
Linking up with Annie and Kristen.