Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide: Under $25 with Uncommon Goods

I was recently introduced to a new-to-me company, Uncommon Goods.  If you have been reading here for awhile, you know I love shopping, and more than that, I love finding the perfect gift.  Insert Uncommon Goods.  They have super unique items, at all different price points.  Super handy for all the people you may be buying for - moms, dads, your favorite guy or gal - whoever is on your shopping list the perfect gift can be found.  Below are some of my favorite picks - bonus, they are all under $25 dollars!  Even better, for every purchase you make, $1 will be donated to your favorite non-profit.  Combining shopping and donating is a definite win in my eyes.  

Microwave Popcorn Popper.  I love popcorn, and this microwavable popper seems so handy.  I have an actual popcorn maker, but rarely go through the effort of getting it out and using it.  This takes away any of the inconvenience of using a real popcorn maker, while staying away from just bagged microwave popcorn.


 City Map Glass.  These glasses are so neat!  Although they don't have St. Louis, they do have my favorite city, Chicago.  I also think it would be a fun idea to get these for someone who travels - you could get a variety of different cities!   


State Dish Towel.  While I wouldn't actually use it as a dish towel, I would totally frame one of these.  I think it would be the perfect touch in any home, whether you choose to go with the state(s) you have lived in, or ones that have special memories from traveling.  They also have cities and colleges, so you could really go all out with these! 


Champagne Carry-On Cocktail Kit.  One of my closest friends LOVES champagne - think along the lines of Heather Dubrow.  I could totally see her enjoying this on her way to and from visiting family.  If you aren't a champs fan, they have different options, too, so you could tailor to personal preferences.  How fun would it be to bring these along on a vacation?  Sounds like the perfect way to start things off!


Wooden Dice Set.  My family enjoys dice games, so when I saw this set, I thought it would make a great gift.  It's cute enough to keep out as a little knick knack, while being functional!  It's currently out of stock, but you can sign up to be notified by email when it comes in!


Those are just a few of my favorites - it's one of those sites you can lose track of time browsing though.  So much neat stuff! 


Have you ever shopped with Uncommon Goods?


A big thanks to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post - all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!   

Linking up with Annie, Sarah and Victoria.

13 comments:

  1. Such fun and neat gifts! I love that popcorn maker, we also have a real one but it stays in the garage so yeahhh, it never gets used LOL. Those city glasses are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom would actually probably like the microwave popcorn maker since she likes airpopped popcorn but doesn't love getting out the popper either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun ideas-- I love anything map related & the dice game would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love and NEED those city glasses and that popcorn maker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncommon goods has some great and unique gift ideas! Those state dish towels would make perfect hostess gifts!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these ideas! I didn't see the champs set when I was browsing. This would be perfect for one of my girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The popcorn bowl looks so neat! We love popcorn. I've never heard of Uncommon Good, until now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing that microwave popcorn popper for a while now! I'm not very familiar with Uncommon Goods, I'm going to have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We found similar city map glasses on etsy that we sent to my dad and father-in-law this Christmas.

    That popcorn popper looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that popcorn maker! It would be the perfect serving size too because my big popcorn maker always makes way too much for me to eat.
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hold the phone...I NEED this popcorn maker!! What a great gift that makes. So loving those dice too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that popcorn maker. I didn't know I needed it in my lift, but I do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute and definitely uncommon gift ideas! Love the Champagne Carry-On Cocktail Kit.

    ReplyDelete