Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What's Up Wednesday - November 2016


I am linking up with my usual Wednesday girls - Jessi and Jenn for What's Hap-pinning Wednesday and Shay for What's Up Wednesday.

What I'm eating this week...this week has been a little bit of everything.  Eating leftovers from this weekend with my mom and eating out a bit for the first part of the week, then Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and my favorite, Portillo's during Black Friday shopping with my mom!


What I'm reminiscing about...nothing really at all - trying to live in the moment!

What I'm loving...having all my Christmas decorations up already.  It has been so lovely having all the lights on and just enjoying the glow of the tree!

What I've been up to...this week has been all about relaxing and enjoying time with my favorite people.

What I'm dreading...going back to work on Monday.  It's always so hard after time off!

What I'm working on...last month I was focused on finding a new work out regiment and I decided to go with the 21 Day Fix.  I am excited and a bit nervous to get going on it.  I am waiting til after Thanksgiving to really go all in with the work outs and meal plan - wish me luck!  

What I'm excited about...same as last month - the holiday season!  I absolutely love this time of year.  

What I'm watching...I have been on a huge Keeping up with the Kardashians kick lately.  I literally had over 20 episodes on my DVR, and I have been working my way through them.  I am also still enjoying the fall line up, with Madame Secretary, Designated Survivor, Modern Family, This is Us, and more recently, Shooter.

What I'm listening to...Christmas music!  

What I'm wearing...it's finally sweater and UGG weather!!!  So happy about this.

What I'm doing this weekend...lots of holiday shopping!

What I'm looking forward to next month...I am just looking forward to the whole month.  Christmas parties, all the festivities, and then of course, the week before Christmas.  That's my favorite time, leading up the Christmas.  Love all the anticipation!

Bonus Question: What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition...I think just being together with family is the best.  My mom and I also always do Black Friday shopping, which I love.  I usually hate crowds, especially at malls, but this is the one day of the year when I thrive on that type of stuff.  Can't wait!

15 comments:

  1. My mom and I have started Black Friday shopping together in the last few years and it's something that I look forward to now! Black Friday is like my Super Bowl haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 21 day fix!! I am loving This is Us so much! I'm so glad my hubby got into it with me too. Have a Happy Thanksgiving girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty excited to get our tree up this weekend ... Love the glow from the tree! Hopenyounhave a great holiday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore my Uggs for the first time yesterday and was pretty excited about that. Love them so much. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super jealous you get to have Portillos on Friday - YUM! And all the good feels for This is Us, my new favorite show this year. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving & lots of fun with your mom on Friday!!! SO excited to really get started on the 21 day fix on Monday...we can do it :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, and yes! Having Christmas decorations up early this year has put my Christmas spirit into overdrive. Good luck on your 21 day routine! Happy Thanksgiving.

    www.withlovefromgablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was really into This Is Us in the beginning but I've fallen behind a few episodes. I might pick it up again but I'm starting to find it dragging a little bit. Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 21 Day Fix is awesome! You will be so surprised how easy the meal plan will be to follow! But yeah, Thanksgiving will not be 21 Day Fix approved! Ha! Have a great holiday!

    The Lovely Latte

    ReplyDelete
  10. It warms my heart to see all of you girls already listening to the Christmas tunes! I know I am! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweaters, uggs and Christmas decor = yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous of you getting to eat Portillo's! That might have been my favorite thing we ate in Chicago! And I'm loving all of the Christmas music too! I can't stop listening to it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice that you already have your Christmas decorations up! I'm hoping to get ours out this weekend. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your Black Friday shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the 21 day fix - I did that a few years ago and while it was hard to stay on track - it was easy enough to workout for only 30 minutes! Love all things Christmas as well :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with the Christmas build up...it's almost better than the holiday itself! We decorated early too, and it's been so fun. No tree yet but SOON! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete