1. Clean on Fridays. I have been really good about this and I cannot stress how nice it is to not have to clean on Saturday or Sunday. It might be even better to try to accomplish cleaning on Thursday, so Friday nights are clear, but for right now, this works for me.
2. Clean out my freezer. Check! The freezer is cleaned out and reorganized. I am no longer worried that things will fall out any time I go to get something from the freezer. I also have a better idea of what is all in the freezer, which has been really nice, too.
3. Knock items off my fall bucket list. I was able to knock of few things off the list, such as taking a walk with the leaves crunch underneath my feet, going for a drive and making all things pumpkin!
4. Start my Christmas list/shopping. I have made some good progress on this. I have ideas for quite a few people, and already some of those items bought! Still more work to do, but I am happy with what I have accomplished thus far!
Moving on to November...
1. Finish Christmas shopping. Between Black Friday and other great sales this month, I want to knock out all my Christmas shopping!
2. Switch to paperless billing. I am way behind the times, but I still get a lot of paper bills. There is no point, they just go into a pile and I never look at them again!
3. Find a new work out DVD. I want to have a nice back up plan for those days where I don't want to go to the gym. Maybe like Zumba or something along those lines? I have also heard good things about the 21 day fix work out. Any suggestions?
4. Start using my NutriBullet. Two years ago, I received a NutriBullet for Christmas. For a few months after, I used it all the time, making green smoothies for breakfast. Then I stopped...and have probably only used it a handful of times since then. I really want to start using it again, even if just one or two days a week. If anyone has any really good smoothie recipes, please let me know! I am always up for trying new ones.
Linking up with Annie and Kristen.