It's hard to believe it is a new month. New month = new goals. I honestly don't know where this year is going, but I can't complain considering we are in my favorite part of the year!
A recap on September...
1. Organize my refrigerator. Check this one off the list. While mine does not look as pretty as my inspiration picture I shared last month, it is much more organized. I got rid of a bunch of old things, then really thought out where I wanted to store items. I picked up a few refrigerator bins from Home Goods to help store like items together, like breads, breakfast items and cheeses and I feel that has really made a difference. Mission accomplished!
2. Organize and back up pictures. I did not do this at all. I was a little better about new pictures I uploaded - I labeled them and put them in folders, but I didn't even look at all the pictures already on my computer. It definitely still needs to be done, so this may appear again on my goals in the future.
3. Walk on the weekends. I didn't do this nearly as often as I had hoped. I did get in some walks with my mom, when she was here and when I was there, but other than that, nothing. I still enjoyed the crisp weather by opening up my apartment. Just loving these cooler mornings!
4. Pantry/laundry shelves. Done! I did this (and the fridge) when my mom was in town and she really helped me be efficient about space. I moved a few items that I don't use very often to a trunk that I have out as decoration - gotta love sneaky storage - and then was able to switch a few other things around to make extra room.
On to October...
1. Clean on Fridays. Usually I wait til Saturday or Sunday to clean my apartment. The past few Fridays I have done my cleaning on Friday and it has been a game changer. It makes the weekends seem much less stressful and even a bit longer. Waking up to a clean house on Saturday morning is so nice. I realize this is not something that can be done every week, depending on plans, but if I am home with enough time to do so, then my goal is to get my cleaning done!
2. Clean out my freezer. I did my fridge, but my freezer is a bit of a mess still. Things may or may not be falling out when I get ice for my water. Not all the time, mind you, but if you move one thing, then it's like you have to rearrange the whole thing!
3. Knock items off my fall bucket list. I already completed one, making homemade applesauce, but I have 9 others to go! Since this is my favorite time of year, I really want to make the most of it and just enjoy all fall has to offer.
4. Start my Christmas list/shopping. Christmas is going to be here before we know it! I want to get my list going, that way when the holidays are in full swing I can be organized and also keep my eye out for good deals.
Cheers to a productive months!
Linking up with Kristen and Annie.