Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Loving Lately

I wanted to share two things I have been loving lately.  

TIERBO.jpg

First off, the wooden tiered tray I ordered after missing out on it at Vintage Day Markets a few weekends ago.  I haven't quite figured out where its home is going to be in my apartment, but I just love it.  I was a little confused at first, because it was actually sent in pieces, but it was ridiculously easy to put together.  You can't beat the price either, I saw the same tray for $30 dollars more on a different website.  While it is still not exactly inexpensive, I think it's a great price for something that I know I can use in so many different ways and plan on having for the long haul.  The shipping was quick, too, which is always a plus!

Scotch Plaid Shirt, Slightly Fitted

Scotch Plaid Shirt, Slightly FittedScotch Plaid Shirt, Slightly Fitted
I ordered this flannel shirt awhile ago to give it a try - I had only heard / read good things about L.L. Bean's flannel shirts.  I decided to go with the Slightly Fitted, because I didn't want it to be too big and boxy.  I actually ordered two different sizes, because some of the reviews said that it still ran big, however, I did not have that problem.  My normal size was the right one for me.  It still has a looser fit, but it's not too much.  The fabric is so ridiculously soft, it just makes you feel so warm and cozy.  I went with the Black Watch color, but honestly, I would take one of each.  I cannot wait to wear it!

What are you loving lately?

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.    



19 comments:

  1. Ohh I love that tray!! It looks so versatile and will be awesome to use for decorating any season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!

    I love both the tray and the flannel! I actually just bought my husband some slipper from LL Bean and their customer service is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tray so much! I want it but have no idea where I would put it, LOL. And I never think to shop at LL Bean, but I love that plaid so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stand is great! And I am just obsessed with flannels-so cozy! May have to check out LLBean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove that tray! It will be the perfect accent somewhere! :)
    I have a similar colored flannel shirt, but it's not flannel (but it has the pattern). I'm just rambling now, but the important part is, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tray as well and you can never go wrong with flannel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that tray!! I think I too need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love and love! I have been keeping my eyes peeled at Homegoods for a tray like that one, but have had no luck. I'm assuming they probably get snatched up quick. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and order me one.
    Thanks for sharing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love and love! I want both haha I actually need a flannel shirt! I don't have one! haha Happy Wednesday hun!

    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wooden tiered tray is AMAZING!! Rustic and charming...I can just picture that on a dessert table stacked with cupcakes : ) What an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the wooden tray! I would use that for so many things! & You can never go wrong with a flannel <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. That wooden tray is gorgeous! I've been wanting something like that since I saw Andrea's at Momfessionals. I can just imagine it full of little pumpkins in the fall, and little Christmas ornaments in the winter. It is just begging to be decorated for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That tray is so cute! I used to not be a fan of the whole rustic look. But I now LOVE it. I feel like my taste is rustic with a glam side to it, with sparkle and shine.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving everything plaid this fall too, and that shirt is beyond cute! I'm glad that it's comfy, and that it fits well too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh the tiered tray is so pretty! love it. i have heard good things about ll bean's flannel, and i love that there is a slightly fitted option because those kinds of shirts are always too boxy on me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the tiered tray! So glad you ended up getting it. The Lovely Latte

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that tray- I've been looking for a round (single layer) tray that's similar to that style for our kitchen. Love that flannel shirt too-- I use LL Bean for Christmas gifts pretty often, but have never bought anything for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, both of those are so cute! And I love everything plaid for Winter! I have so many shirts and scarves already, but seem to always buy more!

    ReplyDelete