Another Friday I am so glad to see! This week was a LONG one at work, but luckily that particular busy-ness was over as of Thursday afternoon, so I am hoping today will be a little bit easier.
1. Old Halloween Pictures. My mom starting looking through a bunch of old pictures once she read my Wednesday blog post. She found some really good ones, which I plan to share on Halloween. Below is one of my favorites.
2. Weekend Plans. I have lunch plans Saturday, and brunch plans Sunday. It's going to be a good weekend!
3. Christmas! While I know we have to get through both Halloween AND Thanksgiving first, Tuesday's post got me really excited for Christmas. I've seen a few other Christmas themed posts pop up and each one gets me more and more excited. I am getting myself organized with Shelby's printables, and will be making a Christmas card decision this weekend! My mom saw the perfect gift for my little nephew this week, and I am going to be price checking all the places this weekend. It's so fun having a little one in the family to buy for!
4. FaceTime. I don't use this enough, but am trying to do it more often with my brother so that I can see my nephew...and so Jack can see me, too! My mom was there babysitting this week, so I facetimed with her, my brother, sister in law, and Jack. It was fun to see him running around. He's the sweetest, and usually when he sees someone he gets the biggest grin on his face and it just warms your heart. I got him a mower for his birthday, so it's been fun to see him on videos and even during our call pull it around and play with it!
5. The World Series! Having the Cubs in The World Series has been so exciting. One of my friends is going to the game tomorrow and I am so excited for her. While she is a Cards fan, her husband is a HUGE Cubs fan, and I know they will have the best time. Here's to hoping the next three games are big W's for the Cubs!
Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.