Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites 10.21.16

Friday, I am so glad you are here!

1.  One of my favorites, Sarah, shared this passage yesterday and the story behind it.  It really struck a cord with me and is definitely a favorite for this week. 
Image result for isaiah 26 3-4

2.  On a much lighter note, these boots showed up at my apartment last weekend and I have to say, I am OBSESSED!  The color is gorgeous, the fit is perfect and they are super comfy.  I put them on and just instantly felt good, which sounds kind of silly, but it's true.  I am hoping with the cooler temps this weekend, I will get a chance to wear them!
Product Image, click to zoom
3.  I have been in a bit of a shopping kick right now, so when I saw this dress on sale the other day, I couldn't say no.  I know it was purchased by many during the Nordstrom sale, and I can totally see why.  I plan on wearing it for all seasons, layered for the cooler weather and by itself for those warmer days.  At just under $26 with tax, you can't beat the price!
Product Image, click to zoom
4.  I am actually really excited about this weekend.  I don't have many plans and that is just fine by me.  I feel like I am still recovering from the past weekend!  Relaxing with a good book sounds like the perfect way to unwind.      

5.  My brother turned 32 yesterday - happy, happy birthday Matt!  You are the best brother and just the best dad!      

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with AndreaAprilKatie and Amanda. 

22 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't send me a picture of you with your new boots on! I love them and I know you're going to be able to wear them with so many outfits! I'm hoping to get a new pair of boots for my birthday ;) But I'm still on the hunt for booties haha! Or leopard flats...not sure which ones I need more haha! Have a great weekend and you better text me a picture of those boots asap!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxing weekends are sometimes the best! I love those boots and that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Those boots!!! I would love to see a picture with you wearing them too :) I am wanting to pull the trigger on that dress from Nordstrom, it's in my cart and the sale price is awesome! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your Bro! LOVE those boots, I bet you look so cute in them and how did I miss that dress..fabulous!! Enjoy your relaxing weekend to the fullest beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those boots! The the heel height and color are great, nice find! Enjoy a relaxing weekend! They are the best. Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weekends without plans are my FAVORITE. Seriously! I love being able to just do whatever we want - catch up around the house, attend events spontaneously, etc. Hope you get to relax too! Happy bday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those boots so darling :) Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots! I love them! You need to get off your shopping kick because whenever you post I want to buy something hahahaha
    Love a weekend where you have nothing really planned and you can just do whatever!
    Happy Weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those boots! Have a wonderful relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots are cute! I hope you have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl you are going to want to wear that dress all the time! I have two and I love them!! Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are gorgeous! And yay for low key weekends-sometimes those are just the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to your brother! Those boots are amazing. I love the color. They will pair so well with everything in Fall and Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Going to go read Sarah's post! Those boots are so cute! I bought a similar pair last year and decided the light color + suede wasn't practical for the PNW rain so I returned them, but I'm kind of kicking myself now. I think they'd be so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those boots and that dress! VA VA VOOM! Now I feel like I need to go shopping, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that dress! So I bought the version that didn't have a turtleneck and my friend bought the version that did and we both ended up wearing them at the same time! It was too funny! I hope that you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We're having a low key weekend, too, and I'm so excited about it!! Hope you are enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am with you on enjoying a relaxing weekend. I love that dress, it will be perfect for Fall! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had no definite plans for this weekend (except for letting my parents' dog out while they are out of town) and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aaaahhhh! I had no idea that dress was back in stock! The last time I looked it was still sold out! Thanks for letting me know! And happy birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those boots!

    Stopping over from the Momfessionals link up. Hope you can hop by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete