TGIF! This week has worn me out - it started with long, dragged on days that turned into work, work, work, on top of not sleeping well and I am just tired! Thank goodness for Friday!
1. Passing a work exam. Earlier this week, during one of those days that was dragging on, I finally got motivated to take another work exam. Luckily I passed! Not only does this help with my industry knowledge, I'll be getting a little "cash prize" if you will for completion.
2. Fall TV. I am really loving This is Us and Designated Survivor. I was happy to see both on my DVR this week, along with my usual favorites (Real Housewives, Teen Mom, really, the list could on go...).
3. New recipes. I have been on a new recipe kick lately, and one of those recipes is Spicy Sausage and Potato Soup. This soup is delicious. I highly suggest trying this recipe out. It's a crockpot meal, so super easy, and it makes a good amount. You do have to brown the meat ahead of time, so I would suggest making this on the weekend, or browning the meat the night before to have ready for the next morning.
4. My cousin is getting married this weekend! A family wedding is always a good time.
5. Not only will I get to see my dad's side of the family this weekend, I will also get to see my mom's. We are having a brunch to celebrate her birthday. It's going to be a fun-filled weekend!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.