Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Christmas Is Coming!

One of my October Goals was to get started on my Christmas shopping.  While I like to give fall and Thanksgiving their due, I do like to at least start thinking of Christmas early on to get prepared.

Shelby over at Life as The Coats, shared some super cute, and super helpful Christmas printables.  When I saw her post, I immediately printed them off and started filling them in.  I love how she has different pages for each gift "category," like immediate family, friends and co-workers / other.  It was a perfect way for me to collect my thoughts on who I needed to buy for and organize what I was going to get them.

Another handy printable she had was for Christmas cards.  I LOVE Christmas cards.  I haven't sent any out recently, but I decided to change that this year.  Enter Paperless Post, a website I was recently introduced to.  They offer some really great Christmas card options, among other things.  You can get them either printed, or also shop online card options if you prefer to send via email.  For the printed cards, envelope addressing is free, as well as proofing and photo editing.  For me, I love that they have both the cards that you can include a photo, as well as a card with no photo option.  Let's be real, my grandma and my parents are probably the only people that would be interested in a Christmas card with just my picture on it.  I am still in the process of choosing which to go with - below are a few of my favorites.


direct link





Right now, with code ENTERTAIN, new customers can save 15% off at Paperless Post. 

Linking up with Whitney.

21 comments:

  1. Eek! I am so excited about Christmas cards! I'm trying to figure out pictures in November so I can quickly get my cards ordered! I love the options you've chosen!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Christmas! I'm so excited and have already started shopping for my boys. Sending/receiving Christmas cards is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so absolutely excited for Christmas! I started some Christmas shopping for my guys yesterday and I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! I love sending and getting cards! Although I seem to send more than I get. lol Stamps are just so expensive! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this may be the first post I've read about Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek as much as I love Christmas, being newly married I definitely want to send out Christmas cards and can't even think about how much time that will probably involve! I may need to check out that printable just to stay organized with shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the O Holy Night card-- and I love that there are paperless options too! As much as I love snail mail and getting Christmas cards in the actual mail, it's a good option if you're crunched on time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am trying to get started on my christmas shopping soon, though i don't really do cards or anything. maybe this year i will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also started my shopping and I'm happy to say I already have a lot done and only a few things left. We're hoping to take our pics in the next few weeks so we can get our cards taken care of as well. I'm excited about enjoying this season more and not running around like a crazy person.
    Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for Christmas! I am already so excited-cards are the best I always look forward to doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are getting family pictures taken the first week of November so I can be sure to get our Christmas cards out early. I usually make them during the big Black Friday sale at Sams. I LOVE that Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas print! I saw someone post that Christmas is two months away from today! That's crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute and smart idea! I'm definitely starting early on the Christmas stuff too!! It's coming faster than we think! Happy Tuesday pretty lady <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEEEK! I'm SO excited about Christmas coming! We are getting our pictures taken this weekend for our cards and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of having different lists so you can keep track of what you're buying who and what category they fall into! That's always the hardest part for me, and I've gotten to the point where I just keep a note in my phone which can get confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have me soooo excited about Christmas! I can't wait to send out Christmas cards, receive them and decorate. I want to play Christmas music and it isn't even Halloween yet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paperless Post to do online Christmas cards is such a great idea!! Our list keeps getting longer and longer, so I was thinking I would just stick to family for regular cards and send e-cards to friends :)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg I can't wait for Christmas! I'm already counting down but thinking about shopping totally overwhelms me! I'm just ready for all the baking!
    P.S. The third card is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So funny that you posted this today, because I have totally had Christmas cards on the brain this week!! I am sending out Christmas cards for the first time ever this year too!! I'm also trying to find the perfect Christmas party invitations for my company's party, which I am planning. My favorite card of the ones you showed is the one that says "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh you just made me so excited for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You just made my day! Thanks for the shout out and so glad you like the Christmas printables!! :) I am so excited to get our Christmas cards in the mail so that I can send them out as soon as it's Christmas time!! One of the best parts of Christmas :) I love that third card, it's so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love receiving and sending Christmas cards! Probably my very fave thing this time of year!

    ReplyDelete