Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fall Favorites 2016

Hey there!  I have a really fun announcement for today.  As many of you know, fall is my very favorite time of year.  I just love it - the cooler weather, the clothes, the food, the colors - I could go on!  Because we both love fall, one of my favorites, Sarah @ Meet the Shaneyfelts and I are teaming up every Thursday of September to bring you our fall favorites.  Fashion, recipes, decorations and activities - we will be covering it all!



If you haven't checked out Sarah's blog before, definitely make sure to do so.  I started reading her blog last year and have been hooked ever since.
On her blog she shares a little bit of her day to day life as a wife and teacher.  Sarah is an amazing cook and baker - her Green Chile Chicken Tacos are so delicious, you must try them!  Her faith is deep and truly inspires me.  We bonded over our love of reading, fashion, interior design, among other things - one of which is finding out we both have the same favorite blogger, and I am so very thankful for our friendship.



For those of you that may be stopping over from Sarah's blog, or are just new readers in general, here's a little bit about me.  I'm Emily - a Missouri girl for the past few years, but whose heart will always belong to my home state of Illinois.  I am closing out the last year of my twenties and cannot wait to see what my thirties bring.  I started a blog because I loved reading others so much and thought it would be something I would really enjoy.  While it does have its ups and downs, it is something I really do love and hope to continue for many years to come.  My blog is my online scrapbook, with weekend recaps making a weekly appearance, as well as posts on any trips I may take and really, any other 'going ons' in my life.  You can get a peek at a day in my life here.  I love to read, cook and shop, so you will definitely find book reviews, recipes and my latest finds here on the blog.  The name of my blog is just what you will get here - a little bit about me.    

Thanks for stopping by!     

Linking up with Kristen and Annie.

11 comments:

  1. I love fall too! Can't wait to see what y'all share. I'm so glad to have found your blog and connected with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea :) I love the fall too which is something I never thought I would say haha Old age must be getting to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love this idea! I've been at a loss for blog posts for this month, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great, I love fall too, although I am always sad to see summer go away. Can't wait to see everyone's posts on all things fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!! I love both of you girls and y'all know how much I love fall, so I'll definitely be tuning in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! I love both of your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emily! I found your blog from the What's Up Wednesday link-up. Oooh I love this idea! NOTHING can compete with fall, am I right?! Will definitely be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! this is awesome. i will try and remember to link up.. though to be honest fall is not my favourite lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun! Fall is such a great season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun idea! Fall is one of my favorite parts of the year, and I love being able to see what other people love about it too!

    ReplyDelete