Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekend Recap

This weekend was definitely one for the books!

My Friday started off on the right foot.  I had to pick up a donation for my company's United Way Campaign at Sarah's Cake Shop, and of course, I had to pick up a few treats for myself.  This place is seriously so amazing.  It's a good thing that I don't have a reason to go in that direction too often, because I would be in big trouble.  The night was full of Modern Family mixed in with the Olympics.  Just can't get enough of either!


Saturday was full of getting things done before the Rooster Crawl.  I can't even begin to say how well the bar crawl went.  We far exceeded our expectations in terms of attendance and just how smoothly things went.  I had a great little group of co-workers come out in support and it was such a good time with them.  I am super excited to hear the final fundraising total!





I had an extremely lazy Sunday, filled with a few Hallmark movies, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and the Olympics.  Laundry and some reading was mixed in there, too.  The day was rainy and overcast, so it was the perfect day to stay in and hunker down on the couch.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Linking up with Biana.

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend to me! Glad the Rooster Crawl was a success! And my Sunday sounded exactly like yours and I don't hate it :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time did you fall asleep on Friday because I woke up on the couch at 8:20 haha!!! Love your dress in the group picture! Oh, and I started watching the Hallmark movie you told me to record Saturday night but I had way too much to do yesterday so if I don't watch it this week, then this weekend for sure. I started it yesterday and liked the beginning but I'll restart it when I finally have time to watch the whole thing :) Have a great Monday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a rainy Sunday, ours was the same way and it was great to be lazy. Yay for rooster crawl success, love the group photo and have a great week ahead sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your event went off without a hitch and you guys had great attendance!! Those strawberries look so good!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great weekend! I'm glad your bar crawl was a success! I'm jealous of your Hallmark movie watching :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Olympics and Modern Fam..weekend musts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, love me some Hallmark movies! So glad your bar crawl was a success- it sounds like a blast! ~Hannah (www.HannahAtHomeBlog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your treats look soo good! I'm glad your weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad that bar crawl went well!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear that the bar crawl went well. Sounds like it was super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad that Saturday went so well! Rainy Sundays are the best for relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah so glad to hear that the Rooster Crawl went well! It sounds like you guys had an amazing time. And I love the dress that you wore! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for a successful bar crawl! I'm sure it's such a great feeling seeing everything come together so well. It sounds like you had a great weekend with the perfect amount of relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear the Rooster Crawl went so well, and yay for chocolates and the Olympics! Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. aint nothing wrong with a good hallmark movie lol! yay for the bar crawl going well, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so awesome that your Rooster Crawl went off without a hitch! It sounds like so much fun, and even better that coworkers showed up in support of you! Your Sunday sounds really perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like the most perfect Sunday, rainy Sundays are just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a great weekend! I've been loving the Olympics, too. So exciting to watch each night. Those chocolates look sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those sweets look yummy to my tummy. I've been watching some of the Olympics. Modern Family is one of my favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete