Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekend Recap

Hey all!  Can you believe it is August?  For some reason, I didn't realize yesterday was July 31st.  Crazy where the time goes!

My weekend started off in a great way - leaving work early!  I was so excited that it worked out like that.  So I did what anyone with a few hours free would do, I went grocery shopping.  I have mentioned a few times that grocery shopping is not my favorite.  I thought it would be great to knock out that errand early, so I made my list and headed to the store.  Not the most exciting thing, but it did make the rest of the weekend easier.  The other highlight to my Friday was seeing Bad Moms.  It is SO good.  Definitely exceeded expectations in a big way.  I cracked up a ton during this movie, but there were also some really touching moments.  Just a really enjoyable movie.

The weather Saturday was pretty great, so I finally had a chance to lay out at my apartment pool.  It even was nice enough in the evening to sit outside on my balcony and enjoy a glass of wine.

I had brunch plans on Sunday at a new place called Boundary.  It was pretty good!  I think the name is clever, because it is where the city and county lines meet.  We got a few small plates to share, which is one of my favorite things to do.  Add in a some mimosas, or Orange Flower Fizz as they called them, and it was a perfect brunch.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Linking up with Biana.

     

14 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you liked bad moms - I thought it looked funny and glad to hear you agree! Hope your week is off to a great start! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to lay out on Saturday! Hopefully you got a little color :) I've got plans to go lay out today and I'm hoping to get a little tan before school starts. And brunch is always perfect!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving work early is definitely the best way to start a weekend! And those "Orange Flower Fizz" drinks look delicious! Happy Monday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing great things about Bad Moms, I definitely need to go see it! And that brunch sounds amazing, especially those orange flower fizzes - YUM! Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute name for that restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I REALLY wanna see Bad Moms!!! Oh that fizzy goodness, YUM!! Happy Monday sweet pea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see Bad Moms! Looks hilarious
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome that you got out of work early!! Great way to start the weekend! Brunch looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pool days are the best - as is wine on the balcony!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! SO glad you were able to leave early! And GIRL - I'm so glad to hear that Bad Moms is good. I've been dying to see it, but Brian said that he's worried it's going to be super lame. I'll have to tell him that we have a good review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've really been wanting to see Bad Moms, so I'm glad that you loved it! Brunch on a Sunday is definitely the perfect way to end a weekend, and that mimosa looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for leaving work early and having a nice relaxing pool day! I'm so glad to hear Bad Moms was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a relaxing weekend! I'm jealous of your nice weather- it poured here all weekend! Happy for you that you were able to enjoy a pool day though! And I'm actually going to see Bad Moms next week with some friends so very happy to hear the positive review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to see Bad Moms, and now I definitely do! I'm glad your weekend was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete