Thursday, August 18, 2016

This or That

Annie from Home of Malones, did a "This or That" game earlier this week.  I thought it was a really fun idea and I wanted to play, too!  I took her original questions and added on a few at the end.  Feel free to take part, too!




Pizza or Tacos? Tacos, although this was a very hard one because I LOVE pizza, too!

Taylor Swift or Kim Kardashian?  Kim Kardashian.  I really like both of them, but you have to admit, Kim is one savvy business woman.  

iPhone or Android? iPhone

Paper Books or Kindle (iPad/iphone)?  I go back and forth with this one.  Right now, I really love my Kindle.  It is so convenient.  But I do make sure to also read paper books, too.  Sometimes you can't beat the real thing!

Beach or Mountains?  Beach!

Pumps or Flats?  Pumps.

Coffee or Tea?  If I had to pick, tea, but honestly I would much rather have hot chocolate between the two.

Morning Person or Night Owl?  Definitely a morning person!

Facebook or Instagram?  Instagram - I don't even have Facebook anymore.

Adam Livine or Blake Shelton?  Blake Shelton.

What's worse? Laundry or Dishes?  By far dishes!  I actually enjoy laundry, but dishes are the worse!

Big bag or small purse?  Big bag!  I always go for the larger purses.

Running - treadmill or outside?  Treadmill.  I do enjoy running outside every so often, but I love a treadmill because it keeps me on a steady pace and I like to do intervals, so the timing is easier.

Fiction or non-fiction?  I am definitely more partial to fiction...especially when it has a happy ending.

Lifetime or Hallmark Channel?  Hallmark.  Again, I am a sucker for a happy ending and to be honest, sometimes the Lifetime movies scare me a bit.  

Wine or Liquor?  Wine!  Red or white, I am not too particular.

What about you - are you this or that?

10 comments:

  1. This IS fun! I might have to steal it too! I first I thought, "what's the difference between Lifetime and Hallmark?" but you're right, Hallmark movies are much happier, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! Pizza or tacos is such a hard decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun I had to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I would definitely have a tough time choosing between some of these. I may have to copy this next week for a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post! So much fun! You are so lucky that you are a morning person... I really need to try to train myself to be one. I've been a night owl my entire life, so it's hard to change.

    And I'm totally with you on the big bag! I carry my entire life with me everywhere I go, so I have to have a massive purse or bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely a taco and wine person as well! And I have a hard time deciding between wanting to read a physical or electronic version of books. I like to switch it up every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pizza or tacos is like a real life Sophie's choice hahaha. I don't even want to think about having to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was fun to read! I'm trying so hard to become a morning person! I definitely don't think I could do it without coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one. I am all about pizza though. And wine. Both red and white. Love that. I love reading a physical book, but a kindle is so much easier it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a fun post! I may steal it. ;) I feel the same about dishes. Absolute worst household chore! haha

    ReplyDelete