It's Friday! Sometimes I struggle coming up with my Friday Favorites, but this week they were pretty much no-brainers. Love when that works out!
1. Meeting baby Louis! My best friend had a baby and I got to see them both this week! I took half a day on Tuesday to go visit them around lunch time. It was so fun seeing them both! He is super precious and let me hold him while we caught up. I love seeing my friends turn into moms - it's just such a special thing to witness.
2. I got a library card! I have been talking about getting a card since I moved - about 2 1/2 years ago! By the time I was ready to take action, the library was undergoing a renovation. They finally reopened last week, so I put it on my list to do this week and stopped by and got a card!
3. One thing I want to do is start organizing my Pinterest boards better. I have been on a huge Pinterest kick lately, but I want to make things easier to find - namely recipes. I created a Freezer Meals board, as well as a Crockpot Meals board this week and have gone through all my recipes pins and put them in the appropriate spots. I am really excited to have them grouped accordingly and am looking forward to going through them more closely to find some new recipes. I don't use my crockpot enough and I am hoping to remedy that!
4. Weeknight dinner out. It is rare for me to go out to dinner during the week, but last night my monthly Provident meeting turned into an opportunity to have a little dinner date downtown. While I do tend to thrive on routine during the week, it's definitely fun to change things up time to time.
5. Both my boss and my co-worker are gone today, leaving me as the only person actually in the office from our group. I am looking forward to a somewhat easy day, assuming nothing will pop up. Fingers crossed I didn't just jinx myself!
Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.