1. Not having to set an alarm! This is always a favorite and has made the blog more than once, but it is true again for this Friday. To top off some long days at work and staying up late to watch the Olympics, I haven't been sleeping very well. Not sure why, but it has been no fun and I am glad that come tomorrow morning, I can just wake up in my own time!
2. The Olympics! Gymnastics has always been my favorite, but swimming may be my new favorite. Katie Ledecky and Michael Phelps are the best to watch. I always get so nervous watching them, though, even if the race isn't all that close! I cannot imagine being a competitor or having a loved one in the Olympics. I could not handle the pressure!
3. The Rooster Crawl is finally here. I am super excited for this bar crawl. It's for such a great cause, and let's be real, who doesn't love a little day drinking?
4. Chocolate muffins. They have the best chocolate muffins at work. So moist and gooey throughout, but they have like almost a crust on the top. I had a meeting yesterday morning that provided those and other breakfast items and it was such a sweet treat!
5. Instagram stories. Instagram is definitely my favorite social media outlet and while I haven't posted one, I really, really enjoy watching others' stories. I hope more people start using it!
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.