Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday: Quotes

I have mentioned this before, but one of my favorite things to pin on Pinterest is quotes.  I love reading different quotes.  It's amazing to me how a few words can change your mood or outlook on something.  These are a few that have been resonating with my lately.


Don't be upset when people #reject you. Nice things are rejected all the time by people who can't afford them. #quote:
via 

This quote made me laugh, but think at the same time!

I have loved this since I first read it. So much truth in it.:

While this quote specifically applied to children, I think it is true for all people.  Things can be replaced, but words and reactions are often hard to forget.


 :
via 

When you are confident in yourself and who you are, that just radiates out of you!

He is almighty:
via 

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

16 comments:

  1. I love quotes and that first one is pretty amazing and TRUE! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! That Coco Chanel one makes me smile. Be confident in you! :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are good! That first one is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 2nd one almost made me cry! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good ones in here!!! I Love quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I need to screenshot these and send them to my sixteen year old. Thanks for sharing! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinterest really does have some awesome quotes! I love the very first one! It's such a great way to put a positive spin on a negative situation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love a good quote! I've got a couple pinterest boards dedicated to them :) These are great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a good quote too- you can always find the right words to pick you up when you need 'em on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading quotes and I agree about the second one....it's so important not to break the spirit of a child while they're growing up yet it happens so often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a cool blog post topic. Thanks for sharing these!! I agree that words are so powerful. That's why we're all bloggers. We love words. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these quotes. They ring so true with me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love these. Quotes can make such a big impact!

    ReplyDelete