Thursday, July 14, 2016

Looks Lately

When my mom came to town this past weekend, we headed to the mall.  My mom is definitely one of my favorite shopping partners.  We had a few specific things we were looking for, but it wasn't going to be a huge shopping trip.  However, my mom convinced me to stop at Loft, and it was definitely a great idea.  I picked up a few super cute tops and my new favorite work pant.  Below are the items I took home with me.

Peplum Tank  
Primary Image of Peplum Tank

Mixed Media Pocket Shell

Doubleweave Rivera Crop Pants 


The peplum tank was only $15 dollars.  I think this is a great transition piece.  It's light and airy to wear now this with warm weather, but with the color, I can see myself wearing this in the fall with a jacket or cardigan.

I love the mixed media pocket shell.  I had one already in a teal with black polka dots, and when I saw they had different colors, I knew I had to pick another one up.  One of my favorite tops to wear to work.

I have to confess - I bought the Riviera pants in both black and navy, I loved the fit so much.  They were on sale for only $30, which was I thought was a great deal.  They are perfect for work, and with the quality of the pant, I can see them lasting me quite awhile. 

Not only did I pick up some really great pieces, I also got a start on my July goals, by using my Loft gift card!


Linking up with Annie.

10 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of peplum tops and I love how the color of the turquoise top goes with navy pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peplum tank is my favorite! You will be able to pair that with a cardigan and wear it throughout fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that peplum tank! Just enough to be fancy!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE those pants! That's pretty much the only style that I wear to work. I rarely shop at Loft because it's typically a little more pricey than I like, but for $30 I would have bought two pairs, too! That's steal! I might have to swing by ours next week on my lunch break and try some on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a couple of different colors in the mixed media pocket shell too! That shirt just fits so nice, that it's impossible to not want multiple colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite pants are from loft! I feel like the quality isn't always the best, but if you shop the sales it's totally worth it. I love everything you picked up-- the peplum top is so fun, but still a great basic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the peplum top & crop pants you found!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the peplum tank! So cute!

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants look great! I can see why you got them in two colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the dropped waist peplum tank. Super chic and looks comfortable.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete