Thank goodness it is Friday! For some reason the short weeks always seem to drag for me. Not to mention, I thought Wednesday was Thursday. You can imagine my disappointment when that was not the case.
1. My mom is coming to visit! We don't have any set plans, but I am hoping that I can coerce her into helping me clean out some of my kitchen cabinets.
2. Rooster Run. I know I have mentioned Provident multiple times, but it is a local St. Louis organization that helps people to a brighter future through mental health services. This weekend is their annual Rooster Run. It is my first time volunteering for this event and I am really excited! Not only will it be great to see everyone out and about supporting Provident, one of my fellow Young Professional members is going to be the mascot - Rudy the Rooster. I am hoping I can snag a picture with her there!
3. OPI Nail Polish - Moon Over Mumbai. I forgot about this pretty shade of nail polish I had until just recently. I decided to go with it last time I painted my nails and I am definitely planning on repeating it. It's a super like gray-ish color. I love the look of white or pale, pale pink, and I think this gives a similar look, just with a grey/silver tint.
4. Clear skies! I think we have had rain everyday since Saturday. I think this weekend they finally are calling for a day with no rain! Bonus points if the humidity lessens, too.
5. Working internet. Definitely something I take for granted some days. And then nights like tonight, where it is in and out, makes me really appreciate the day it just works with no issues.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.