I am so glad Friday is here. This week has seemed long!
1. The beach! I am missing Michigan something fierce! It was so nice to go back there and spend time with family. If you missed my recap, you can see it here. The weather there was so nice, especially compared to this crazy heat we are seeing. I think the area is under a heat advisory until Sunday!
2. I thought I broke my toe while in Michigan - thankfully I don't think that is the case! Sunday night I ran into one of the couch legs. Holy cow, did it hurt! It had quite the bruising and did hurt for the next day or two, but I am back to wearing normal shoes and it only is a little bit tender when I touch it. I am just so happy that it didn't turn out worse than it did!
3. My mom picked me up a few new pairs of work out capris and I love them. My favorite pair are Reebok Tight Fit capris and my mom picked them up on sale in this pretty blue color. It's amazing the difference cute workout clothes make for me.
4. This was a favorite last week, but I am still loving the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I got my items in this week and while I do have a few returns, so many things I ordered worked! I don't want to wish away the rest of summer, but I wouldn't mind a little cooler weather so I could breakout a few items!
5. No weekend plans! Sometimes it is just nice to be at home and get things (cleaning, laundry, meal prepping) back on track. I have a few new recipes I am trying next week - fingers crossed they are winners!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.