Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Favorites 7.22.16

via 

I am so glad Friday is here.  This week has seemed long!

1.  The beach!  I am missing Michigan something fierce!  It was so nice to go back there and spend time with family.  If you missed my recap, you can see it here.  The weather there was so nice, especially compared to this crazy heat we are seeing.  I think the area is under a heat advisory until Sunday!

2.  I thought I broke my toe while in Michigan - thankfully I don't think that is the case!  Sunday night I ran into one of the couch legs.  Holy cow, did it hurt!  It had quite the bruising and did hurt for the next day or two, but I am back to wearing normal shoes and it only is a little bit tender when I touch it.  I am just so happy that it didn't turn out worse than it did!

3.  My mom picked me up a few new pairs of work out capris and I love them.  My favorite pair are Reebok Tight Fit capris and my mom picked them up on sale in this pretty blue color.  It's amazing the difference cute workout clothes make for me. 

4.  This was a favorite last week, but I am still loving the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  I got my items in this week and while I do have a few returns, so many things I ordered worked!  I don't want to wish away the rest of summer, but I wouldn't mind a little cooler weather so I could breakout a few items!  

5.  No weekend plans!  Sometimes it is just nice to be at home and get things (cleaning, laundry, meal prepping) back on track.  I have a few new recipes I am trying next week - fingers crossed they are winners!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Linking up with AndreaAprilKatie and Amanda.  
  

14 comments:

  1. I love getting new workout clothes - I feel like it totally motivates me to actually go to the gym!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still thinking about Michigan too and dreading this yucky heat!! No plan weekend sounds just right to me! Hope it's relaxing for ya pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your #5! I cannot wait to have a weekend with nothing to do where I can get back on track with live instead of always running around. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New workout clothes always motivates me more to go to the gym! And yay for most of your Nordstrom sale items working! Enjoy your relaxing weekend! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my Nordstrom goodies earlier this week. I am returning some things, but overall I was pretty pleased!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your toe isn't broken!! I always run into my parents couch at home and it hurts every.single.time!! Those workout capris are adorable!! Love that blue color, too!

    Enjoy your plan free weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness your toe isn't broken. That would be so miserable! I crashed my foot into our coffee table leg four years ago and my three little toes swelled up like balloons. It was some of the worst pain ever. Turned out I had torn the ligaments and I had to wear a boot for 2 months. It was pretty miserable. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm probably the only person that didn't get anything from the Nordstrom sale! haha I love low-key weekends sometimes! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your toe is okay! Those nearly broken toes are so painful. Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are okay! A broken toe would be no fun! Have a great weekend!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was definitely a scorcher in Michigan today! Glad your toe is ok! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No weekend plans here either and I'm so happy about. Lots of chores and relaxing in my future! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great news that you didn't break your toe, but I totally understand why you thought you did with all the bruising! I finally got to place my Nordstrom order and I'm so excited! Have a great weekend with no plans!

    ReplyDelete
  14. New workout clothes really are the best! I can't wait to see what things from the nsale worked for you! And so glad your toe isn't broken! Hopefully it's back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete