1. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Like the majority of other bloggers (and non-bloggers), I am beyond excited about this sale! I have already made my purchases and am having to hold myself back on purchasing any others. Check back next week for some of my favorites!
2. Last weekend, my mom and I picked up this super cute Ric Rac ribbon in the Target Dollar Spot. We used it to dress up a few gift bags, by just tying it around the handle and it looks so nice! There is plenty left over to use for different things, too. Definitely a Dollar Spot win!
3. I mentioned on Monday that my mom made this delicious Chopped Salad with Roasted Vegetables while she was visiting. I had enough leftovers for a few lunches this weekend and oh my goodness, was it good. I actually was craving the salad come lunch. I was a little worried that the roasted veggies might get weird, but they didn't at all. Such a delicious salad!
4. I just discovered an awesome TV show called Greatest Hits. This past episode I watch included songs by Chicago (one of my favorites!), Wilson Phillips, Bon Jovi, and Kenny Loggins. Each guest performs a shorten version of some of their favorite songs. Such a delightful surprise following the Town Hall President Obama held.
5. Michigan! Ahhh, I am going to Michigan this weekend. While it is going to be a super, super quick trip, I am ridiculously excited about going to the beach with my family. It's been 5 long years! Fingers crossed the weather is nice, but even if there is some rain, playing cards and reading on the porch sounds just as fabulous!
Also, an extra favorite for this morning. I am so excited to share that the ladies from High Five for Friday, Katie, Tif and Della, have featured A Little Bit of Emily during their link-up this week! Every week they share a new blogger, which I think is so nice. I am always looking for new blogs to read and this is a great way to learn about others! Make sure to stop by their blogs (just click on their names) and say hi! Thank you ladies - this was such a highlight to my Friday!
Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.